The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I am a proud supra owner now

China Man

Hi all,

At last I got the car I wanted :) see pic below.

All standard inside out and so far I did 25km on it and already had some fun with a Porche CarreraS on A406.

My Girlfriend drove it last night and she finds it easier to control then she thought it would be.

I got a few question for you lots tho.

1. I paid membership fee via bank transfer, when can I rid of that must now pay thingy

2. The car comes with only 1 key, where can I get a spare?

3. The trader only gave me the DVLA log but no history or service book, is it possible to get a replacement? or a new one as I plan to built up the UK history for the car. I am the first owner in UK.

4. Is Christ Wilson the person I should speak to regarding car service? I got 6 months warrenty from the trader and 2 years free servicing but I guess Christ can do a better job :)

Many thanks and hope to see you all soon at meets

China

mysupranet.jpg

Hello and Welcome.

1.) Once thunder sees your payment hit our account he'll let one of us know and we will change your status and add an expiry and joined on date mate :thumbs:

2.) Any key cutter should be able to help

3.)Not as far as I know mate, it's not unusual though, my car has no jap service history aside from the receipts I found indide the dash board :D

Just start a history from new in the UK and keep that up to date.

4.) I heard the mans good but he can't be THAT good surely? :D

Originally posted by China Man

4. Is Christ Wilson the person I should speak to regarding car service? I got 6 months warrenty from the trader and 2 years free servicing but I guess Christ can do a better job

CHRIST Wilson? :eek:

Well I suppose he's been the saviour of few a folks on here!

:D