The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tein Coilovers Refurb in Candy Green

Davey001

Yeah I have checked that out! I thought if all the nuts were free it would be simpleif not it could be testing. Ive been in the garage spraying the nuts which need taken off for a few nights with release spray to help them off. But I'll find out tomorow if its worked! Cheers

How did you get all the old paint of so smoothly? is that 2k or rattle can? looks very good!

Also, looks like there was a fair bit of rust around the bearings, did you pop them out to get that out?

no more questions :D

The old paint came off with pleanty scraping and sanding! Got the rust off with a die grrinder and then sanded! Its is 2K paint, Silver base, Candy Green, then 2K clear for the high shine! Thanks

Well just came in from the garage, had a good day trying to get these fitted this afternoon. I have managed to get the rears both fitted with no problems, but the fronts have been a diffrerent story! The Link tie bars were completely rusted up, I managed to get a few good turns on both side untill the allen key part just worn out. So will it just be best to cut these off and fit new? Found these for a replacement on ebay, will they do for what I want?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-FRONT-Stabilizer-Links-SET-TOYOTA-SUPRA-86-98-/220517086123?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3357d7b3ab