The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK TT engine and manual loom

Chris Wilson

TT UK spec engine

UK spec TT engine less alternator, PAS pump, A/C pump and starter, also less all turbo hot side manifolding and turbos. In very good running order when removed. Could be sold rebuilt as new to stock spec, or to your own spec. Can be sold with manual loom and a flywheel / clutch. Looking for reasonable cash offers. Can load to van, estate car or trailer. SY13 2BT

E-MAIL me or ring me if interested. Could do with this gone for space reasons :)

• 1 month later...

Now complete with late VVTi turbo assembly and my own VVti to generic TT exhaust system 1st de cat pipe. Will sell as is, or lightly refreshed (new valve stem seals, all new external oil seals, new cam belt), or will re build to any spec. Cash offers, don't be shy, I'm thick skinned. These are supposed to be in great demand, so I expect no peace this weekend.... :) An N/A starter works fine, in fact they are more powerful than a TT one. An N/A alternator bolts straight on, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.