The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ride height advice

mugen_power

Hey guys, sorry another suspension thread, I've just sat here for 2 hours searching and reading through old threads.

My car seems to sit higher at the front than the rear, was recently going to buy some coilovers to be able to rectify this, however figured with it only being an NA and I never track the car that throwing £1000 worth of suspension at it wasn't really wise considering the other stuff I could spend it on.

So I don't need track like handling etc I just want to improve the stance a bit :)

I'm guessing the main options I have are Tein or Eibach springs, does anyone have any pictures with Tein or Eibach springs with 18's on so I can see how it looks? I noticed the Teins drop the rear 20mm and the Eibachs 25mm, but drop the front 30mm, why do they drop the front more? Do Supra's sit with the front slightly higher from standard? Want it to look even :)

Sorry about all the questions :)

Edited by mugen_power (see edit history)