The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Places to stay at the nurberg??

redsupraman82

For the first time northloop public day driver there won't be too much impact on them. All that is basically changing is a price increase for lap tickets and the general atmosphere. (At the moment at least).

People can still turn up on open days and drive around like they used to.

But it is worth keeping an eye on the developments with regards to the track. With the amount of debt they are in it wouldn't surprise me if the 2011 calender had plenty of last minute changes in it as they rally around for events to take place on the track.

For the first time northloop public day driver there won't be too much impact on them. All that is basically changing is a price increase for lap tickets and the general atmosphere. (At the moment at least).

People can still turn up on open days and drive around like they used to.

But it is worth keeping an eye on the developments with regards to the track. With the amount of debt they are in it wouldn't surprise me if the 2011 calender had plenty of last minute changes in it as they rally around for events to take place on the track.

All i'd take from the article, is to support the existing local hotels and B&Bs, rather than that tourist trap monstrosity/ playground.

Yep, that is the general message. :)

Its the local businesses that are being hit hard by the new N'Ring track owners.

To keep any form of the former atmosphere alive in the area they are the ones that need the 'support'.

This is my usual hotel for when I go over there.

http://www.hotel-haus-sonneck.com/index.htm

Also this one (right near the track itself - great place for stag 'do' as the breakfasts here are great for hangovers):

http://www.hotel-an-der-nordschleife.de/hotel/index.php

Go for the Tiergarten hotel and brag about having slept in Sabines bed :-)

- also, they have access to a garage just next door, where Sabines yunger brother hangs out. Great gang to hang with. They drink a lot and are very open handed with the bottles. Just remeber to sleep in before going on track ;-)