The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Guys and Gals another newbie Here

Supralee

Hi Guys, Im new to the forum but have been a lover of supras for years had 2 N/As about 5 years ago and went a bit sensible but couldnt resist buuying another one a fornight ago.

Im from Hertfordshire and looking forward to speaking with you guys and hopefully racking your brains with any question i may have (hopefully not too many [GRIN][/GRIN].

Hers a couple of pics at the mo assuming im gonna put them on here right and have some big plans for it

Its a 95 J spec N/A manual with a few mods such as some coilovers, Windows done, Powerflow custon exhaust (not stupidly loud [sHOCK][/sHOCK] ) 19" Chrome Mania Wheels. And since the pics have added some clear side repeaters and small graphics to the rear windows....

Anyway sorry to bore you look forward to speaking to you soon, and maybe ill see some of you driving about :)

P.s doesnt wanna seem to let me upload more than one pic

SDC10332.jpg

Cheers.... From a little town Called Ware, Near A place called Hertford/Stevenage... Do you know of it??... Not alot of people have......

I'm from Hitchin/Letchworth. I was born in Stevenage. :) I've heard of Ware and probably been through it, but I was too young to remember.

Welcome matey good intro matey and nice example ;)

I know Ware it's a nice little drive up the A10 for me been up to the Sow&Pigs a few times up your way

Anyway welcome to the Forum :eyebrows:

Thanking you....... i know the Sow and Pigs nice little pub and does some good grub too.....