The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello... on the fence about buying

Guest WhyTry?

Guest WhyTry?

Hello to all, quick bit about me.. im in the US Air Force and currently on a 4 year tour in England (RAF Alconbury to be correct). Just on the fence about if buying one over here if i will have to meet any crazy guidelines before importing to US in 2013 when i return. So im of course doing research so please dont FLAME me but any insight to those that have done it already would be great. Also looking to convert to RHD as not a fan of being in on the wrong side when i go through tacobell at 2am ;)

Guest WhyTry?
You meant convert to LHD? Or convert from RHD?

Can't help with the export/import question but I can say welcome! :)

If you did mean convert to RHD then let me know where the Taco Bell is over here!

ahh yes i mean from RHD to LHD... oh and there is a Taco Bell on RAF Lakenheath... let me know if you need some...lol

so please dont FLAME me

Lol sounds like you've been keeping an eye on the forum for a while :p

I suspect the easiest thing to do would be buy one here, enjoy it for 4 years, then sell it before you return States side then use the funds to buy a LHD over there? Either that or get a Euro spec one to start with?