The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paint colours

paul_y3k

ok whilst the sup is dead I've managed to find funds to perform lots of nice things for when it's back up and running.

One of the things I want to do is a respray. I've been looking at varise cars and seen some colours i like, however are there any other resources to look at for that something a bit special ?

I guess paint companys wont do swatches ala Dulux

Let me see, I've seen or seen photos of...

Silver, Black, White, Red, Blue, Gunmetal, Yellow, Pink, Orange, Purple, Green (off the top of my head)

What we need is something totally different. Matt black? Handpainted (complete with brush strokes)? Pebble dash? Dulux Weathershield? Spongeing? Wood grain? Wallpaper? Leopard skin? Tabby cat? Dalmation? 'Distressed' look? Fake rust spots? White with a big Jap rising sun motif across the bonnet with the red stripes going right over the car? Union jack roof a la Mini (or Wendy Craig in Butterflies (anyone?)). Turf? Crazy pathing? Bark chippings?