The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Engine Bay thanks to Rob Mitchell

Peter P

And these are the pictures after I did a bit and after Rob came over and helped me finish off the inlet manifold, throttle body and the turbo pipes.

The pictures aren't great but you get the idea! ;)

Very pleased and Rob was a legend both with fitting and getting the bits looking so good to start with.

Thanks also to Paul at Whifbitz for the polished top radiator pipe and TRD oil cap which help to finish it off for now anyway! :innocent::D

Cheers,

Pete

Supra Engine Polished 1.JPG

Supra Engine Polished 2.JPG

Supra Engine Polished 3.JPG

Supra Engine Polished 4.JPG

Supra Engine Polished 5.JPG

them pics are worse than mine mate ha ha. ill be in touch soon mate and pop over and sort the other bits out.

:p:p:(

What can I say mate the lighting isn't great in the garage as you know only too well so it was always going to be a struggle getting a decent image! :tongue:

I'll get it out in the sun when the weather cheers up for some better ones mate but I think peeps can see it's loads better than it was when I bought it!

Still needs a few bits fitting as you say but it's a work in progress and looking loads better thanks to you and the bling!! ;)

I will have a look peter, be hard to post tbh as its huge and fragile.

No worries Jamie.

If you do have one i'll come and collect it mate if that's ok as it does detract from the work we've done so far, not to mention it's a bit dangerous when it's running!! ;) Lol.

Cheers.

Show off!! :p:taped:

How come you can have them that size?! Mine were 12MB but I resized them to post on here which is why they look awful! :(

Isn't 100KB the limit or is there a way round it?

if you have photoshop then save for web use from the file menu.

if you don't, just make sure you are saving as a jpg, you cna have a 100k picture full screen if you save it right :)

Looking good Peter,I've dug a few of those bits you need out as well mate so I will bring them to you for the charge of a cuppa ;)

Sounds good to me mate.

Thanks to all for the kind words, hopefully it'll be at a few meets this year so everyone can see the hard work Rob did in the flesh.

Just need to sort my front bumper and the doors out now and pay for my insurance! Ouch! ;)

Thanks again though chaps.

That looks really good, liking that a lot. Also Peter P from looking at your avatar, the colour of your car is brilliant too :cool:

Thanks mate, the colour is lovely so can't wait for some decent weather to get it out for a good wash and a polish or two! ;)

Cheers.

Show off!! :p:taped:

How come you can have them that size?! Mine were 12MB but I resized them to post on here which is why they look awful! :(

Isn't 100KB the limit or is there a way round it?

Use Photobucket to host your photos :)

Lovely looking car and from what I can see from the pics, it looks like a job well done!

another viper stripe member, welcome to the club :cool:

Looking great mate, looking forward to getting mine all done

Looks great Pete mate can't beat a bit of bling under the hood & great job you done there rob mate too cheers Lui

Lol, got to love the Viper stripe look mate! ;)

Thanks, I'm sure yours will look lovely when it's done as it makes a lot of difference IMO.

Cheers lui mate, as you say, can't beat a nice bit of bling to freshen things up!! :eyebrows::D