The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Well hello....

sideexitsupra

Hi all, been lurking around for a month or so posting the odd bit here and there, but thought i'd better say hello properly.

Dont have a Supe (yet) but its great to see the scene and pick up on the wealth of knowledge contained here. I'm sure it will be very useful!

Not a Supra newbie as one of my best pals (from school days no less!!) is Steve Linton and I'm sure you are all aware of his beastie and Time Attack exploits. Helped the guys out last season at Oulton, Knockhill, Cadwell and Snett and plan to be with them all season this year.

The poblem I face in getting a Supra is I have experienced the full bean sensation in both Steves' and Pauls' cars (only as a passenger) and cant help thinking that anything less than 700bhp is going to be a disappointment?:rolleyes:

Anyways, might bump into a few of you throughout the year and hopefully will be a fully fledged member with a Supe soon. Watch this space.;)

Welcome pal..

Where about a in lancs are you from?

Sounds like you get to ride in some beasty supes, I'm sure you will find an NA fits the bill............ oh you wanted something with power, my mistake :(

Ha ha, did think about starting with a NA and going NA-T with Pauls kit, but far cheaper to start TT I think for what I have in mind!

Nearest big place to me is Burnley. Wheres you?

Ha ha, did think about starting with a NA and going NA-T with Pauls kit, but far cheaper to start TT I think for what I have in mind!

Nearest big place to me is Burnley. Wheres you?

Ahh just down the road in Bolton, not too far away.

Get your beast bought and built and get to some if the NW meets.

Welcome along!

Paul and Steve's cars are both serious machines, though a BPU Supra isn't a slouchy car either! You should start off with a stock TT and then BPU it from there after a while, big difference! Then, if it's still not enough - go single or big twins (£££). End of the day, having any Supra is better than most other options so you can't go too far wrong in my opinion :D