The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Recaro Young Sport - Anyone got one in the back of their Supra?

Scott

Decided that this is the seat to have for my little girly. Anyone have one in the back of their Supra?

I know that some people have posted about issues with certain seats fitting in the back, don't want to go spending that money on a seat for it not to fit.

Cheers

i have one but its not been used in the back of the supra yet even thou i have tried it in to see

Did it fit ok then? :D

Your building a monster single supra, and you want a baby seat in the Back?? :blink:

Single doesn't make a difference, I don't use the 90hp the focus has on offer when my wee girl is in the back so I doubt I'll be using 700 in the sup ;)

I have had one in the front for a few years now but i'm pretty sure I tried it originally in the back and it didn't fit. It has a fairly flat and square base that doesn't lend itself to the rear seat 'holes' (it was hard/impossible to get it solid) Also I think it's depth meant that to give the nipper any leg room the passenger seat had to go a fair way forward and so it wasn't really any use.

Will try and remember to have a go saturday to 100 % confirm these issues.............

I have had one in the front for a few years now but i'm pretty sure I tried it originally in the back and it didn't fit. It has a fairly flat and square base that doesn't lend itself to the rear seat 'holes' (it was hard/impossible to get it solid) Also I think it's depth meant that to give the nipper any leg room the passenger seat had to go a fair way forward and so it wasn't really any use.

Will try and remember to have a go saturday to 100 % confirm these issues.............

That would be great, thanks :)

• 1 month later...

Right, I haven't quite bit the bullet on this yet but I decided that if I can at least fit one of the child seats we have into the Supra I will just go ahead with the Recaro and cross my fingers. Went out and stuck our Britax 1,2,3 into the Supra and it fits like a glove.

So, end result is I'm buying my Recaro.... if it doesn't fit it'll be going in the mondeo :D

Right, I haven't quite bit the bullet on this yet but I decided that if I can at least fit one of the child seats we have into the Supra I will just go ahead with the Recaro and cross my fingers. Went out and stuck our Britax 1,2,3 into the Supra and it fits like a glove.

So, end result is I'm buying my Recaro.... if it doesn't fit it'll be going in the mondeo :D

How far do you have to pull the front seat forward to use the Britax Scott?