The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Loan car and 2 single demonstrators

dude

Just like to let everyone know we now have a loan car for peeps to us eif they wish, its a Mondeo ST24, we hope to have a little smart car soon as well for when a car has been dropped for the day.

Also for those thinking of going single we have a single auto and 6 speed that they can try, the auto is around 575hp and the 6spd 800hp, just so you know what your letting yourselves in for.

Loan car booked by prior arrangement, its FOC and you are driving on your insurance.

Nice service Dude.

Id like to be first to book my ride in the 800bhp demo supra, i need a speed fix;)

Come down as soon as the clutch is done JP, mind you I left the boost on full and didnt have the traction on 100% it was still losing traction at around 140 leptons so the clutch aint that bad.

Thats my old clutch in that car, evil 4 plate thing.

Quite proud to say I never stalled it, the traction works so well, really is a credit to Ryan the way its mapped and he is coming to help finish it with Matt when the clutch is done and run through the Syvecs with Matt.

Pics? Who actualy owns the demo cars? Or do they sit in the shop lol.

Does mat still have the trial supra I haven't seen it for ages!

I own both the demo cars and they will be at the shop, they are also for sale. The Trial car has been rented out with a view to it being purchased. The auto car will not be ready till early feb the 6 spd we have now and of course there is always the black race car if anyone wants to go really silly!!!!!!!! Although for a test drive on the road we would need to know someone is really serious about building such a car.

good one on the demo cars.Might have to pester you for a ride when i come up.

Prob be a bit too much for most NA owners..............................................................and thats just the ST24 !!!!!!!!!!! No probs dude, if its back together I'll take you for a spin.