The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First clean of the Supra

Josh

Just given her a good wash. The wheels have too much brake dust on to get off with soapy water and a brush as I couldn't find my alloy wheels cleaner.

Enjoy the pics!

Tomorrow is a day to vacuum and possibly get a toothbrush to the engine bay ;) oh and cleaning the wheels properly!

It does look very clean, how many miles has it done? you got any plans for it or keep stock?

77,000 :)

Going to keep it stock. I was planning on getting a Trial rear when I was on the look out for a Supra but I'm going to keep this completely stock.

Oh I am going to by a new exhaust, probably Nur Spec R :)

Money well spent, Make sure you look after it.

So far it's worth every penny. If it falls apart in a couple of weeks I'll be looking for my money back :D. Nah, seriously it was a great purchase and I love the car :)

I'll keep maintenance up and make sure it's all good :)

yes! love stock supras too, will you be doing anything to it like coilovers etc?

It's all ready got Bilstein Yellows (iirc) and braided brake hoses. Also it has upgraded brake pads (not sure what kind, can't remember), first decat, EGR delete and I think that's it :)

Other than the exhaust I'm going to keep it standard for a while, may go BPU in a year or so though ;)

Looking good Josh :) A product to treat the plastics and tyres would look lovely against the red. Bilberry and clay should get the wheels looking good, and dont forget to put some wax on the paint tomorrow if you get a chance, seal your hard work in :)

Going to pop to Halfords in the morning as I can't find my alloy wheel cleaner. What products would you recommend for cleaning?

Thanks, the paint is pretty bright :D

For wheels i wouldnt recommend anything other than Bilberry. Its perfect safe for all wheel types, unlike the wonder wheels you will get in halfords, and can also be diluted to a required strength.

A machine polish on that car would look stunning :)

Well bignum gave it a good polish last Saturday before I bought it and as I gave it a wash today would that have washed the wax off the paint?

I'll look into some Bilberry then :)

I need to get the wheels refurbed as I was planning on just keeping them for track days and buying new wheels but I quite like them now so will look into refurbing them before doing anything too vigorous to them :)

Thanks!