The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yippie kay yay!!

Mallo

Now then, ill try keep this brief but give a insight into my world.

Firstly i dont own a supra or anything jap, ive been told several times to build a jap car but still enjoying my dubs. But this doesnt make me single minded, i appriciate all styles if done correctly.

My back ground, ive built & had featured a Mk4 Golf, Golf+ cover car, Max Power UK & Greece feature car, had several dubs inc a passat estate, pics below

GOLF+ FEATURE

MAX POWER FEATURE

PASSAT ESTATE

Got to love Air-ride lol Since this time ive had 4 other Mk4s, im currently driving a 1.8 20v, in black very smooth, R32 bumper coming and murdered out look & more coming soon, but i wont bore you to much.

Although, she is running Ultralite alloys that where due to be fitted to one of my best mates supras aka "Marc_p" and yes these are 5x114.3 and my car is 5x100 but for me in order to have wheels not over done you have to push the boundries, so i have made up some adaptors, stretched them in Yoko rubber and jobs a good un, they isnt another Mk4 in the UK running these ;) (Alot of dubs running rotas)

Me, myself & I, job wise i work for Unipart in York, but im also a freelance photographer ive been shooting and working full time and freelance for Max Power magazine for the last two years, for the last year ive been based in peterborough.

I've feature cars due to be released in Performance vw, Golf+, Mini world, Max Power Greece and possibly Fast Car. But id very much like to get into the Jap sector aswell, so im always on the look out for cars. Its good to see cars featured. be the UK, Europe or America.

Above is not an example of my work, just quick snaps lol

Anyways i hope you go gentle on me, and i look forward to possibly meeting up with some guys and gals.

Mallo

Scene-Photography

Edited by Mallo (see edit history)

Ps i hope to be joining marc on the supra run to france, if so ill be shooting it all the way, also hope to gather some magzine coverage if its something that would take your interest.

Couple of snaps of Marc_p supras on the road trip just before christmas, excuse my quality i was driving at the same time as shooting lol

Cheers

I may do one day mate, im finishing off this one as i want to go murdered out on it, plus i have my "Friends dont let friends buy rotas" sticker for the Golf, which will piss off a few dub owners lol

Marc knows ive grown more in love with the supras, i admit im not a massive jap fan i like a few but what i like and what id own are two different things lol

Daily travel and been able to get everything in my car is a big thing to me. Altho i not fussed on rear seat passengers and im NOT having kids, ever, im far to selfish for all that lol

Welcome, I have a secret love for slamed VDubs, there are a couple of Passat estates around here that have been droped to the floor, how the hell they get over the speed bumps around here though

Anyway, be good to have you on the France trip, Pro photographer's on such a great trip, thats got to be a good thing and by the time we get back I am sure you will be looking in the Supra Classified's;)

Even more reason to get my paint sorted before this trip:rolleyes:

We ain't Max Power 'ere! ;)

We all love Die Hard, the point of the title was im a "die hard" dub fan but i like to spread my wings. Im not one to back down unless im wrong and say what i think be on a forum or be in person ;)

Imagine coming on a supra forum and telling all the owners that you'd rather own a dubbed golf than a supra. They let anyone in these days :D

Ill take that with a pinch, not sure if its a good comment or not lol

Good title change ;) I didn't think it'd last long!

Yes i seen they changed the title, i guess ill have to be a little more tatical.

A slammed Golf? You know that is a Volkswagen right? I mean, you do know?

What an ugly car. Just look at it... eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :taped: :taped: :rolleyes:

Welcome though.

Thanks, im sure your car wont look that ugly for to long, i look forward to seeing it lowered :sly:

Thanks, im sure your car wont look that ugly for to long, i look forward to seeing it lowered :sly:

Ah, don't worry about these guys, I got the same treatment when I first joined as my avatar was my Golf :)

Although I did say I wanted rid of it so I could get a Supra so it wasn't too bad :p

Haha im cool dude, ill take it all. ive been in the scene long enough now to know how it works, they get the same treatment on a dub forum. But if i sign up id rather people know what i do and drive, where my passions lay.

They cant dig to hard, they not many Golfs wearing ultralite alloys never mind one that were made for a supra lol Best thing about my dub is i can wear 99% of the alloys on any of the supras on here :p

Im looking to change cars in a year or so but not rushing into anything, i only have 3 cars i actually like enough to get next. A Golf Mk4 R32, a Clio 197 or 200 cup and a Supra. But ive driven both the R32 & 200, ive had loan of a 200 cup for 2 months at MP and did some track time, ive only really been in Marcs supra and driven the blue one when it was a auto, so hense why im here to explore and hear other options.

Those pics of the Supra(s) are awesome.

I'm not into all the cosmetic and slamming euro scene, in fact I quite dislike it all but I quite appreciate what you've done and would like to say congrats on the features and awards you've earnt. :)

I think the thing I don't like most about the euro scene is the smoothing, debadging, and the lowering. Other than that, vdubs are brilliant. :)

You'll find the mkivsupra club to be quite a different perspective on cars.

Welcome to the club anyway! :D

Yeah i know that dude, ive been more into styling and getting the stance right first for me, after that every thing slowly follows lol

Never been into engines really, i travel alot be attending shows or shooting cars around the country so having lots of horses means ill have a heavy foot, i found this out in a old Golf mk4 i had running just over 200bhp great fun, but my back pocket sufford. Im between a flat and a house at the min staying at home so everything a little all over the place lol Once im settled in the new place ill know where i stand, ill prob own a supra at some point just when that point is i dont know lol I may get bored quicker than i expect, at least iv e got wheels ready to be fitted haha

Yeah i know that dude, ive been more into styling and getting the stance right first for me, after that every thing slowly follows lol

Never been into engines really, i travel alot be attending shows or shooting cars around the country so having lots of horses means ill have a heavy foot, i found this out in a old Golf mk4 i had running just over 200bhp great fun, but my back pocket sufford. Im between a flat and a house at the min staying at home so everything a little all over the place lol Once im settled in the new place ill know where i stand, ill prob own a supra at some point just when that point is i dont know lol I may get bored quicker than i expect, at least iv e got wheels ready to be fitted haha

If you're worrying about your fuel bills, don't get a Supra :p

A Supra wont be much difference than a Clio 197 cup or a Golf R32, id say the Gold be worse on fuel lol

You'd be surprised, a few guy's on here run LPG though and save a small fortune.

Nice shot's of the Supra's though, forgot you took them, as soon as the weather pics up I'll give you a run out in the BPU one, your whole perspective shall change;)

Anyway, as you know me that should give you 'some' immunity on here:d (no swearing, text speak or insults and all is good;) )

Welcome :)

If you're who I think you are, you used to have a burnt orange Peugeot 206? I used to chat to you sometimes at meets around York (about 8 years ago :D ) I used to hand around with Sweeps, Sarah, Craig etc

Looks like a nice Golf :) I have a MK1 GTi, as well as my Supra.

(my Supra, just incase you see it around)

and the Golf: