The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello to ya all !

Guest Intruder

Guest Intruder

Hi Mates !

Thank you for let me joining the Supra Foum.

I think it´s always good to be "organized" and in helpful surroundings of fellow mates, sharing maybe the same problems or questions. The German SUPRA FORUM is just for guys with TWINTURBOS, LHD and you have to provve the ownership and have at least minimum over 400 bhp, if not you´re out......(not very helpfull)I live in Kent(Broadstairs) and travel every week between the UK and Abroad(Germany)

I´m Ben and I´m 43 . I do import japanese Sportscars to europe from Japan or the UK.

Normally it´s the Nissan Stagea or the Mitsubishi Legnum, so I don´t wanna make business here with you. I bought myself a Supra MKIV because I LOVE the shape and the driving of her.

I´m more than happy when I have questions to ask them and maybe get an answer ;)

So all of you have a nice day

cheers

ben

p.s. If someone of you needs something from abroad, don´t hesitate to ask me !