The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash Bulb Out

Josh

That involves soldering and fiddling. I wish the AC was a simple swap for T5/10's like the dials.

Ah ok, that's what I want to hear.

Tbh, I'd like to keep it at stock as possible so will just grab a stock bulb.

Thanks though, Steveo!

What is the bulb size/part number please as a few of mine have gone like yours

You can get them from toyota (part number 84999-70009), you'll need to take the control unit out, and remove the back of it to get to the bulbs.

Follow the first 9 steps my guide... http://www.internetwork.org.uk/kit_i...structions.htm

Part number and guide courtesy of Heckler.

in fact ive got a few kicking around some where PM me your address and i will pop 1 or 2 in the post tomorrow forgot the buttons are not LEDs they are tiny bulbs if you have any of the lights out above the buttons then that will be a massive PITA as they are the LEDs

same as supranature PM me and send me a picture of the heater control like the pic at the top of the thread

dont worry this is an easy fix too

PM'd ;)

Thanks a lot.

same as supranature PM me and send me a picture of the heater control like the pic at the top of the thread

dont worry this is an easy fix too

Steve, all of mine need replacing bud, not the LED ones, just the ones that show airflow direction, I'm guessing about 12.

Actually, this is probably a loose connection inside, as I find it highly unlikely that they would all go either simultaneously or at random.

How many have you got, I would like to pay for them should they be needed.

Sorry for thread hijack Josh!

Steve, all of mine need replacing bud, not the LED ones, just the ones that show airflow direction, I'm guessing about 12.

Actually, this is probably a loose connection inside, as I find it highly unlikely that they would all go either simultaneously or at random.

How many have you got, I would like to pay for them should they be needed.

Sorry for thread hijack Josh!

I charge £1 a day for hiring space in my threads... :D

If you take the old bulb out of the holder (it is possible - i've done it) you can get some bulbs of an appropriate size from Maplin. They have long tails so you just poke them through the holes in the plastic holder and then wrap the tails around a couple of times. If you try it I'm sure you'll figure it out! ;)