The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone else think this is dirt cheap and looks immaculate for 98

RussVVTi6Speed

If it wasn't a tiptronic, I'd be all over that right this minute.

As opposed to what?

Me too, there must be something lurking under the bonnet with this surely.

I was devastated as i pay closer to 12 for mine 3 years ago, so lets hope this is a one off.

I would go for it though it looks mint!

I bet there is nothing wrong with it. He'll have tried to sell it at around 8K and failed and then put it at £7k. Questions are does it have any history etc, has it been in an accident and tarted up?

Although I paid more for mine I would still have needed new wheels, skirts and spats + painting so £1500 is about right. Hey ho..!!

H.

I'd much prefer just having a 6spd on it's own.

Ah, I wondered if you meant compared to an auto without tip. I love my Tip to be honest but it's personal preference. 4 years ago I wouldn't of even considered anythig that wasn't manual. My missus got an Audi Tip as a company car and I have loved them ever since, flip the buttons if hooning, put in auto if I feel lazy..!!

H.

Hmmm, could be wrong, but I seem to remember this car up for sale in Aberdeen with it's original mileage ;)

Maybe one of the other members will back me up on this, was on pistonheads for £6500. Remember thinking to myself: that is prime for some unscrupulous person to wind back over 100k. e' voilà

Hmmm, could be wrong, but I seem to remember this car up for sale in Aberdeen with it's original mileage ;)

Maybe one of the other members will back me up on this, was on pistonheads for £6500. Remember thinking to myself: that is prime for some unscrupulous person to wind back over 100k. e' voilà

Quick, get the pitch forks out!!!!!

http://wordspy.com/graphics/torch-and-pitchfork.jpg

As I have said this is my car - I have all the old MOTs since import, BIMTA certificate and the mileage is verifiable. It has never been for sale in Aberdeen!

Apology's if I'm wrong, just really rang a bell, even remember the pictures being taken inside as well.

Only mentioned as the one I saw was almost identical, year/colour/engine/transmission/stock looks but with 155+k.

I do believe you though as there must of been hundreds produced in that year, probably most with that colour as well.

Good luck with the sale.

Apology's if I'm wrong, just really rang a bell, even remember the pictures being taken inside as well.

Only mentioned as the one I saw was almost identical, year/colour/engine/transmission/stock looks but with 155+k.

I do believe you though as there must of been hundreds produced in that year, probably most with that colour as well.

Good luck with the sale.

Cheers mate.