The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tues 1st febuary mini meet

JakeG

Anyone fancy a small meet somewhere mabye belfast? Would be nice to see some faces again now the bad weather is sort of away, just a meet at night nothing special, mabye a run round the city Center Then park up in seacat car park, I have been up there a couple of Tuesday nights now and a Honda club(mainly civics) have been parked up taking photos etc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be up for a bit of that, but Tuesday's not a good night for me as I've football training. I'm also a bit wary of the seacat carpark as there's been trouble there in the past with joyriders etc. What about Bangor on a Sunday night? You could bring the micra down Darragh.

If I don't mate then Marty will have a space, yea I don't mind Jim bangor would be fine I actually thought you where closer to Belfast along with Darragh, seacat has pretty much calmed down with the joyrider knobs pretty much disappearing now but I Neva thought about bangor, how about Sunday the 6th for Bangor then? Yous want to meet at any certain times?

Edited by JakeG (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Bottom carpark's closed on a Sunday night Jakers, has been for many years now as a result of mysterious regular diesel spills at the mini roundabout in it :D Usual spot's the carpark across from the train station in the centre of Bangor, between the first and second roundabouts if you're coming into the town from either the Belfast or Newtownards direction.

I'll be there.