The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra South Coast Run, Part III, The Finale *Video*

ScottC

Sorry it took so long guys. I had a big fail with the Supra cam but luckily the Mat cam got some footage of the day on film.

Hope you're not to disappointed and thanks again to Fitz for organising a great day out. :thumbs:

RnfyN8qcvJU

Edit: So when's the next one?

:sorry: can a mod please move this to the media section.

Edited by ScottC (see edit history)

Wow Scott, to say you didn't get any good footage and then produce a vid like that, congratulations mate, as per, a really professional job, (it was nearly worth the wait).

FITZ, we really should do another, maybe in April so its not too close to the France trip, maybe the "big city" could be a venue.

Top effort Scott, great video :cool:

I see you've found the awesome Two Steps From Hell for the orchestral stuff (but I've already used that tune just so you know :D ). Great choice of track for the main vid though, that one was in my future projects folder, but alas, it's now removed. :(

I love your rippoff big company intros, they crack me up :D

I also noticed you started editting the music too, takes a lot of tweaking sometimes to get the timing right, but you've pulled it off. Your vids are getting more and more professional everytime, I'm going to throw the towel in at the rate your going.

I see you're also using dual camera setups now, bit too rich for me that, but it shows in the final awesomeness of the video.

I see you've found the awesome Two Steps From Hell for the orchestral stuff (but I've already used that tune just so you know :D ). Great choice of track for the main vid though, that one was in my future projects folder, but alas, it's now removed. :(

I also noticed you started editting the music too, takes a lot of tweaking sometimes to get the timing right, but you've pulled it off. Your vids are getting more and more professional everytime, I'm going to throw the towel in at the rate your going.

I see you're also using dual camera setups now, bit too rich for me that, but it shows in the final awesomeness of the video.

Dude your vids are much better. I've had most of the Two steps from Hell stuff for quite a while now just not really used them. My favourite is the one you used for your last Supra Pod video. I only have one camera set up on the car, my mate filmed the front shots in the tunnel.

Anyone else getting an error from youtube saying the video is blocked due to music copyright reasons?

Ah! Due to copyright its blocked in Switzerland :( including:

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo - Democratic Republic of, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Finland, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia - Federated States of, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

So pretty much everywhere lol

Dude your vids are much better. I've had most of the Two steps from Hell stuff for quite a while now just not really used them. My favourite is the one you used for your last Supra Pod video. I only have one camera set up on the car, my mate filmed the front shots in the tunnel.

:limp:

:D

Honestly great video Scott, too bad I couldn't grace it with my presence :(