The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey all

Slicknick

Hi there, been reading the forums for a few weeks now so thought I should say hello!

After driving my dads 96 TT Auto I instantly fell in love with it :D, so after a year of saving I'm in the market for a VVTi Tiptronic model.

I look forward to getting to know everyone! :)

Welcome buddy, you've come to the right place for Supras :D And the ones for sale on here are all pretty well looked after too. Black is definitely the best colour so find yourself a nice one (I'm not being buyest because my Supra is black) ;)

+1 on some pics of your dad's Supra :D

Cheers! Yeah amazing really, not a single engine fault, the only problem was the speedo stopped working which I suspect was a cheap converter from when it was imported.

Really had my eye on the VVTi models because of the Tiptronic gearbox but I would settle for a nice TT Auto, looking to spend no more than 9k so lots of options :-)

Living near Guildford, hope to get to some meets once i have the car :D

Yeah very interested in them, I'm not sure about white but the black one is stunning, should have my funds together in a few months, can't wait :D

So bored of FWD now! I gather your also supra hunting?

Yeah, I know that feeling! Got a Golf at the mo'.

I'm buying a UK TT6 tomorrow! :D

Your keeping the same avatar though right? Can't get rid of the Golf pic ;) You'll have to post some pics up of the new car mate :)

I know yeah, I only know people from their avatars :D

I'll get loads of pics up as soon as I get it, just hope the snow buggers off so I can drive it back!

I know yeah, I only know people from their avatars :D

I'll get loads of pics up as soon as I get it, just hope the snow buggers off so I can drive it back!

I've had 3 different avatars in the last month :D But I'll be keeping this one for a while I guess.

Snowed a little here yesterday but it's all cleared up now. Hopefully you'll be able to drive your new car ok, just take it easy!!

I've had 3 different avatars in the last month :D But I'll be keeping this one for a while I guess.

Snowed a little here yesterday but it's all cleared up now. Hopefully you'll be able to drive your new car ok, just take it easy!!

Yeah it snowed a decent amount this morning and driving was a nightmare. It's melting now and apparently it's going to rain later and get rid of it :)

I'll drive it like a granny for a while, show it off looks-wise then find out how quick it is when it's completely dry :)

Welcome Sicknick..!!

I got my Tiptronic in September and love it to bits. I hardly ever use the steering buttons as it is great just cruising around and going like a rocket if you need to. Good luck with the search. I doubt the black one will be around for long. I even considered getting it myself..!!

H.

Hi Slicknick. I think i have exactly what your looking for sat in my garage!!! ;)

Covered ;)

Nice car btw.

Thanks everyone for the welcome! :)

Hi Slicknick. I think i have exactly what your looking for sat in my garage!!! ;)

Your car is stunning, I am still gathering funds but very close now, expect a pm :cool:

Josh, corgrats on the new car, looks stunning and blimey a UK Manual! did it come with rocking horse sh*t in the boot to make it more common? :D

Welcome to the club..! \

A piece of advice, buy a supra that has a lot of the bits n pieces that you would like to have on the first place, you will save a small fortune that way. Another thing is that at first you will tell yourself that stock or BPU will be enough power but once you start studying builds you will have the bug and BPU will not be enough..! It happens to a lot of people including me..! ;-)