The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Done a Video of my new Supra and my old 1, Started it up after the crash.

little num

Its been 5 weeks now since my engine has run, since the accident i started it up for about 2 mins making sure it was all ok.

Thought id do a little walk around the crashed car then started it up, it missfire's after abit and leaks oil from the return braided hose off the oil cooler.

Finally found the missfire problem, as the bonnet was ripped off and the car cover isnt waterproof the middle of the engine had filled up with water, and i mean filled up the complete coilpacks were under water but still run lol.

Dried it all out and was puring like a kitten afterwards, anyway less of me chatting rubbish here is the youtube clip enjoy.

svxejqrDo50

What the old car, strip and send to the car heaven.

New car strip it out install my brakes - diff - seats - dash panels - engine box - then redo all the subframe bolts so i can get the right setup i want for track.

The silver 1 isnt going to be road legal for 2011, just track - drift use only so will be trailerd eveywhere.

Ive got 8 weeks to get the silver 1 done as there is a trackday at Donington park on the 5 march im aiming for.

There are loads of scrap people around the midlands and they seem to have no voice so they play that stupid tannoy to get peoples scrap metal, its £170 aton here so they are like vultures, they knock my door asking if the car is scrap so i say yes but its my scrap so bog off lol.

lol your accent cracks me up lol i am a geordie so i will sound funny to you too :D good to see the engine survived but when you found out oil was leaking you rev'ed it up lol my first thought would of been to turn it off

Bacon bun like lol, oil leak was only small but looks alot when its on the floor, it was full of oil before i started so knew there was plenty to leak out all on me drive lol.

Its almost out but due to snow today means i have to look out the window wanting to mess, days go by quick and 5th march will be here in no time so weather will delay me alot.

There are loads of scrap people around the midlands and they seem to have no voice so they play that stupid tannoy to get peoples scrap metal, its £170 aton here so they are like vultures, they knock my door asking if the car is scrap so i say yes but its my scrap so bog off lol.

They come down our road every Saturday and Sunday looking for scrap. They used to have a kid walking by the side of the truck blowing a horn. They've now upgraded to a dixie horn and also shouting "SCRAP IIIIRRROOOOONNNNNN!!!" haha :D

Bacon bun like lol, oil leak was only small but looks alot when its on the floor, it was full of oil before i started so knew there was plenty to leak out all on me drive lol.

Its almost out but due to snow today means i have to look out the window wanting to mess, days go by quick and 5th march will be here in no time so weather will delay me alot.

divent be a lassy, ged oot there and get al owwa it like a tramp on a hot bag of chips lol go hardcore fella :D