Which date in March?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which date in March?

• Sat 5th March
    • Sat 12th March
    • Sat 19th March
    • Sat 26th March

NW Dyno Day

What: Dyno shootout at TDi North in Warrington. Everyone is welcome even if just to watch.

When: 26th March 2011 @ 10AM

Where: TDi North Warrington - WA1 4GS - http://www.tdi-north.com/contact-us/location-map/

Costs: £35/car for 3 runs

Available Places: Limited to 15

How do I book my spot: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?224835-Online-Shop Places now open :)

A few rules :

1) No ultra low cars, payment will be upfront and if you have an ultra low body kit snd it wont go on the dyno then sorry no refunds.

2) 3 runs is based on a max of 15 cars and dependent on weather - i.e if wet it takes extra time to get cars strapped down and everything up to temp.

3) TDi is on a industrial estate that is surrounded by houses, a strict speed limit is in place on the business park.

4) Every care will be taken with your car whilst on the dyno, However the club and TDi are not responsable for mechanical failures :)

Paid List

1. M5W TT

2. neil-na

3. AWOL

4. Graham Read

5. jake supra

6. mooret

7. Sakey

8. rock on

9. m_life

10. JimmyMcIOM

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rob can you get some dates from TDI the next time you speak to them when we can do this. Also what power they can currently handle. Either that or can you put me in touch with TDI and Ill have a chat with them about dates, costs etc.

Lets get this organised this time :)

• 2 weeks later...

Right guys, I need to get an idea of who is intrested in this so we can go to TDi with numbers to get an idea on pricing. In terms of when TDi have said they can do most saturdays so we just need to pick a date that suits. We will also need to know approx power for TDi as at the end of the day its not an hub dyno. If running big power tyres may also need to be factored in.

1. M5W TT - supra 600 bhp (toyo R888)

2. Rob Wild - Skyline ??? bhp (if it runs) :D

2. Rob Wild - Skyline ??? bhp (if it runs)

3. Neil-NA - supra NA 3 bhp if lucky

4. Ian Ian - supra something between 10 and a trillion BHP ( Vredersteins )

5. Straightsix - Supra N/A (coming more to meet and watch than be blown away with the N/A performance!)

Right guys, I need to get an idea of who is intrested in this so we can go to TDi with numbers to get an idea on pricing. In terms of when TDi have said they can do most saturdays so we just need to pick a date that suits. We will also need to know approx power for TDi as at the end of the day its not an hub dyno. If running big power tyres may also need to be factored in.

2. Rob Wild - Skyline ??? bhp (if it runs) :D

If she runs! Right that's it I'm so taking you out in the GTR and converting you to the darkside of the force! You'll be a member on GTROC before you know it!

PS I'll find out some suggested dates and power wise on the dyno :)

5. Straightsix - Supra N/A (coming more to meet and watch than be blown away with the N/A performance!)

6. Add Heywood - Supra 550bhp (crappy tyres atm)

Ive updated the first post with approx cost and a couple of rules. When I say ultra low Im talking if it wont get over a speed bump without ripping a skirt off then a dyno will not be for you :)

Cost is based on 15 cars and once we have agreed a date with TDi we will be taking payments.

Date options are any weekend in March. Ill get a poll added so people can vote. Please keep adding names to the intrested list below.

7. m_life - Supra N/A with an awesome sounding exhaust :D (winter 16s!)

Well I'm a definate, but just making sure there is no noise limit on the dyno (they moaned at my pulsar, but the supe is a lot louder)

Think you will find that was the old owner! Your's can't be any louder than my GTR or there drag car! and they've never moaned about mine, well the noise anyway :D