The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Vortex exhaust

Axle

Anyone fitted this to their Supra? Vortex link

I have heard these have been fitted to Skylines and Supras - Not sure of the results.

I know of two chaps who have fitted these to their cars and swear by them. The sound they produce from a 1.8 Turbo is quite nice as it happens.

What's the deal with these and will they support high level HP applications? - One tuner who fits these informed me they are good for 800 - 900 BHP Supras.

Vortex™ raceflo resonator is our performance stainless steel simple custom fit exhaust system for race car owners and racing enthusiasts who want to improve their car engines’ performance characteristics.

With a Vortex™ raceflo exhaust you'll get at least a 10% increase in brake horse power (BHP), and more than a 15% increase in torque (NM). This is in addition to all performance gains resulting from any other improvements made to the engine.

The result? Your car will be much more responsive; we guarantee it!

Induction kits, turbos, and engine re-tuning can all boost your car’s performance, but the most cost effective way to get more power is to simply replace your current exhaust with a Vortex™ raceflo performance exhaust.

BIG promises.