The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest gizzy

hi guys

currently own a skyline R33 GTST but the engine whet bang on me so i now thinking going over to the supra world allways wanted one never thought i would be able to get one but i am going to break my R33 to fund a supra any hints and tips on what to look out for when buying one wood be great thinking of getting jm-imports to get me one heard he is a top quility importer

thanks

hopefully once i have got rid of all my skyline bits and saved like crazy for a bit

somewhere around £10,000 should get a nice rz tt 6 speed for that

Jm-Imports is a step in the right direction. Also, have a look at the "Supra Classifieds" section on here, some very nice Supes come through this site. It depends alot on what your budget is tbh, if you limited to sub 7k then your looking at a nice Auto TT, if you've over 7k, you can get a Manual ;)

Welcome btw :)

hi guys

thanks for the nice welcome i think a bleesing in disguise is correct i drove my mates gz across the forcourt at work

it just seemed worlds apart to the skyline felt tighter and a better built car dont get me wrong loved the skyline well it lasted its just with my right foot being rather heavy alot of the time lol i need a more reliabe car plus it was starting to get rust in the arches and it rattled alot the rev counter lost its mind just loads of stupid little things which on the supras especially the rust part just does not happen plus they are easyer to get the power out of the engine

thanks

I had a 91 GTS'T prior to the Supra... I feel ya. I'd have to say, the Supra is worlds better! Dont' get me wrong, I was a proud Nissan owner-skyline was my dream car and had a 350Z back in the states before getting orders to Japan BUT I do love my Supra. Good luck with finding something you like!