The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many Norwich owners?

Supra_Nish

Just wondering how many supe owners there are in Norwich? Seen a few about now including a white one yesterday with 18s i think.

Can any of you guys recommend a spray/bodyshop in the local area? I want to get my active spoiler and front lip colour coded to the rest of the car.

Any upcoming meets?

:thumbs:

Originally posted by Supra_Nish

Just wondering how many supe owners there are in Norwich? Seen a few about now including a white one yesterday with 18s i think.

Can any of you guys recommend a spray/bodyshop in the local area? I want to get my active spoiler and front lip colour coded to the rest of the car.

Any upcoming meets?

:thumbs:

there are a few of us, and we have montly meets, just keep an eye on the Events forum. we had one last sunday at the Dog in norton.

We're planning to have on in norwich next month.

Thanks Soop Dogg.

The cars a silver GZ with factory kit, 17s and 5zigen exhaust. Only got it this weekend so not been round town much yet.

Looking to get lip and front spoiler colour coded so looking for a decent spray shop - new to the area so the only one i picked up on the net was "The pit stop"?

No idea if its any good so thought i'd ask u guys!

Gooch's at Lowestoft. Not exactly 'local' to Norwich, but certainly well worth the trip. I've had a couple of bits done there and highly recommend them.

Welcome BTW :)

Hi there.

There's zillions of Supras around Norwich and Lowestoft. We had a rollcall of regulkarly seen cars a few years back and got up to about 19 I think. Probably even more since then.

Hope to see you about sometime soon (if I actually remember to come to the meet this time).

Thanks Soop Dogg.

The cars a silver GZ with factory kit, 17s and 5zigen exhaust. Only got it this weekend so not been round town much yet.

Looking to get lip and front spoiler colour coded so looking for a decent spray shop - new to the area so the only one i picked up on the net was "The pit stop"?

No idea if its any good so thought i'd ask u guys!

Les Bedford's fixed the damage Shit Stop did to my Supra, after I gave them a chance to fix it first (and they, of course, made it worse). Les did an awesome job. That should tell you which place to go to. If you could do me a favour and tell Pit Stop that you won't be using them because they f*cked up the paintjob on my Supra, that would be great :D :flame Dev

-Ian

Just got my GZ Aerotop back from a complete respray (a colour change from Storm Blue to Black) done by Les Bedford. My wife's Supra had some paint done by him about a month ago too.

Used him for almost 10 years now, and his work is fantastic. (The ONLY Rolls Royse authorised spray/repair shop in the area.)

Does what he say he'll do when he says he'll do it!

Can't recommend him highly enough.

If you want to see the new paint on my cars, give me a shout.