The mkiv Supra Owners Club

isle of wight, JDM meet

ripped_fear

lol almost, there is two other members on here that I no of that actually live over here all the time.

But does make nice to have something a bit different over here.

Most people have saxo's and 106's if you know what im saying lol.

there is a couple of others but not members unfortunately and they are hardly ever used :(

Military road is falling apart unfortunately. I'm not entirely sure if this event is a joke as a piss-take against tuning enthusiasts on the island, as they can be a joke. Since there isn't that many JDM cars on the island, I can't count on it being a fantastic meet, but we'll see. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I've only really seen a evo with decals on it when i am on the island... used to be over a lot to look after my granmother (long weekend every month) until she passed away a year back.. always used to take the supe for a hours drive around every time i was there though, after the worrying how the tide would effect the angle of the ramp on and off the ferry!..

see if you can guess where my garage pics were taken.

• 5 months later...

theres a few nice jdm cars smo always has a pulsar or rx or god knows what theres shanes evo me you 2 and your supras fids itr critchlow rarley brings out his s14 or his r32 but there both nice cars adam brings his fc rx7 nick bell has his s13 you boys need some contacts :p

theres a few nice jdm cars smo always has a pulsar or rx or god knows what theres shanes evo me you 2 and your supras fids itr critchlow rarley brings out his s14 or his r32 but there both nice cars adam brings his fc rx7 nick bell has his s13 you boys need some contacts :p

We need contacts? I know all of them. Fids was actually one of the guys who organised it.

haha well get em all out then theres more than just us 3 with jap cars round there think cory has a civic type r now aswell not sure though rigby has his scoob (i think) his cousin damo may have another jap car by now organise something for next month i got 9 days off haha

This thread is 6 months old man. The meet happened and there was a turn-out of around 20 jap cars.

I'm sure there will be plenty of meets during the summer. I know there are plenty of people with jap cars on the island. I know many of them.