The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newb here

Guest Ash_st205

Guest Ash_st205

Hi,

I thought i ought to join the Celica's bigger brother forum to get some idea for my GT4 Project!

I had my faff two years now. I brought her standard accept for alloys and now she is fully forge with an Apexi ecu, i've stripped her and fitted a cage but run out of ideas! So im looking for some new inspiration!

Oh these pic are a bit old as i now have a WRC manifold fitted (anti-lag canisters) and a heat shield to prevent heat soak.:D

Guest Ash_st205

Its early JDM St205, so last of the GT4's.

Ive brought late spec front Projector headlights, which are rare a hens teeth and worth more than there own weight in gold! lol I've also brought Late spec rear lights and the JDM roof/moon spoiler again rare as rocking horse poo!

I also managed to pick up a original TRD body kit, brought front spats , then side skirt and rears over time as originals dont come up very often and i didnt want cheaper fibre glass copies.

Anti lag manifold were only fitted to WRC homologation cars so very few and far between. Not many people manage or want to run antilag as it will knacker your turbo in a matter of hours in stead of years. I havent got mine running yet and will probably never bother as i can afford a turbo rebuild every month! lol

Edited by Ash_st205 (see edit history)

Guest Ash_st205

Thanks guys, Ive done more than the BPU to the car.

The ringlands went on car back in 2008 so i had to strip the block down. I went for oversized forged pistons and eagle rods. Using all the available ARP bolts. Ialso fitted HKS pulleys, balanced & polished cranks, light head work and the engine was blue printed to a high standard. 6 pucked padle clutch, cromoly light weight fly wheel, De cat, full exhaust, air filter, samco, boost controller and the apexi Power FC.

Once i got her up and running I fitted a Cusco Cage, Corbeau Seats, Cusco ladder brace, strut brace, Whitle ARB with poly bushes, Tein Springs.

And the List goes On & On & On.

I have her booked in a Surrey RR for the end of this month and hope to achieve over 350 bhp at the fly, whilst still running the stock CT20B Turbo Charge and OEM Charge cooler!

Fingers Crossed!