The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SOUTHCOAST MEET(30th JULY 8PM)

steve-o

Hi everyone. After the successful turnout of the go karting event and the meet before that, im organising another evening meet on the evening of Friday 30th July at about 8pm. It’s just a chance to meet up with other Japanese car owners in the area to have a chat and a bit of a laugh.

The place we have decided to hold it at is near the Whitley shopping outlet mall, just off junction 9 of the m27.it’s a nice big car part that’s out of the way from all the chavs and nosey police lol.ohh and there are lots of nice stretches of quiet duel carriage ways split by the odd round about

We’ve had a good turn out to the last few meets with members of the Scooby, skyline, lancer, gt4 supra, gto and rx7 clubs attending and we want to get it even better this time, so tell your friends as the more the merrier.

Ill post a map up ASAP but these are the directions from the m27: --

Come off m27 at J9 and on the roundabout at the top of the slip road take the turn to Whitley shopping village.

This takes you onto a duel carriageway. Go over the roundabout and take the second right followed by the first right into the Whitley wine bar car park. There are no speed bumps, which I know a few of us will be glad aboutJ

Let me know what you think

Steve

[email protected]

1) mawby

2) millhouse

3) dangerous brain

4) Elliot (penciled in!)

I am working / staying up in Aylesbury at the moment, but should be able to come back hopefully.

The other problem is tomorrow (21st) I am heading home and cleaning the Supe, taking photos & listing on autotrader. I might start it on a quite high price but I'm not too sure if I'll still have it on the 30th!

A TT of course! I got fed up of waiting for you to do your engine transplant so we could all copy you! :D

I wont be buying it until the end of the summer, but am working away so don't need it at the moment anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by tbourner

I'm in Whiteley till closing time anyway, but it looks like my lady doesn't want to wait around for a couple of hours so I won't be attending. :(

Take her shopping for a couple of hours! :)

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Wanna meet up at the shell garage at the top of poulner hill then?

Yep, what time? Oh, can I borrow your brake bleeding doodah as well? Got some new braided hoses on the way and it's time for a fluid change anyway...:)

Sorry guys - I wont be making it.

Steve phoned me last night, around 20 minutes after I had sold my Supe! Am well gutted

Alas - I was going to travel back from Aylesbury (work) for the night, but there's not much point if I haven't got a car (apart from a company Mondeo!)

Have fun, and I'll see you once I've bought my TT! :)

Well that was a good turnout, arond 50 cars in total with a nice variatey and some good examples. Keep up the good work Steve, hopefully the next meet will be even bigger. (Although next time a noddy little map of where we are supposed to meet might help! :) )