The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra driven for the first time in 2 weeks, but

DodgyRog

Jen was driving it.

I had to follow in the work car I was returning to the depot.

It's the first time I have seen my car in motion and it did look good, brought the Supra lovin back.

I got her to boot it away after filling with fuel and she got flames and popping on lift off :D

Quite funny watching peoples 2nd take when they notice the car then the driver

I'd love to see mine in motion. I am hoping to get some pics at Shakey

How is your Mrs at driving it? Were you a little scared or is she used to high power RWD cars?

Its a bit strange seeing your pride and joy in your mirrors or in front of you, mine just looks so aggressive on the move, you dont realise when your in it and you never hear it properly either

To be honest I am a little nervous, but she drives almost to carefully, not getting anywhere near parked cars, even when something is coming the other way. The Supe is a lot bigger than her Corolla and she finds it hard to judge size(luckily for me:p)

I am trying to get her to drive it more, so she gets a bit more confidence in it, she likes driving it, but shes scared shes going to damage it,

I keep saying it does not matter, as long as she rights it off, so I can get a TT:eyebrows:

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)