The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can I bring my dog to Billing?

Jake

Originally posted by Jake

WTF is that about?

Hehe a lot of the companies are funny, I remember watching the Beasts from the East video, reading out the Ab-Flug company motto.. :blink:

I think somethings lost in the translation... (Bomex is Japanese right?)

Originally posted by Jake

Yeah he's quite big but he's not aggressive at all. In fact he's very shy. Anyway, so they let dogs in, that's great.

Thanks guys, see you there!

"quite" big lol :p hope you can bring him mate, looked like a quality dog in that photo you posted of him in the car. all my mates have little dogs, i'm not a big fan of little dogs! hopefully you can bring him :thumbs:

how big is your tent?:eek: you do know you all wont fit in that poxy little thing you bought at santapod. i will be bringing the kids and mrs along again as well mate.

heres billings' phone number 01604 408181 so you can make sure

Originally posted by leett

how big is your tent?:eek: you do know you all wont fit in that poxy little thing you bought at santapod. i will be bringing the kids and mrs along again as well mate.

heres billings' phone number 01604 408181 so you can make sure

LOL! Yeah I'd worked that much out mate, I've bought a 6 person tent. The dog can have have the 2 man one as a Kennel Tent. Oh and don't fon't forget your coolbox Lee, that was a lifesaver at Pod! :)

See you soon mate.

Oh and thanks for the number, I'll give them a ring tomorrow :thumbs:

Can I just point out, just in case anyone is worried, that my dog is rather timid actually, lots of Great Danes are like this. Also we won't be letting him run about, or even off his lead anywhere there's folks about. Hopefully this puts minds at ease if they're a bit wary of large dogs.

Right that's my serious post for the day out of the way......

:moo: