The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Sitting up

Jellybean

I've read on here to let the tyres down a bit so you don't get a flat spot but don't quote me on that until someone who knows replies.

Also I think putting it on axle stands is a good idea and obviously making sure the car is dry and clean before putting it away if it's going to be indoors.

I've read on here to let the tyres down a bit so you don't get a flat spot but don't quote me on that until someone who knows replies.

Also I think putting it on axle stands is a good idea and obviously making sure the car is dry and clean before putting it away if it's going to be indoors.

Cool thanks, yeah Flat spots are what I am concerned about but was goin to bring it for a 5 min spin each week

Its outdoors unfortunetly, Lady tennant in my place made it her mission to get me kicked out of the underground even though 6 spaces are always free (Mercedes middle aged single disgruntled bitch)

Cool thanks, yeah Flat spots are what I am concerned about but was goin to bring it for a 5 min spin each week

Its outdoors unfortunetly, Lady tennant in my place made it her mission to get me kicked out of the underground even though 6 spaces are always free (Mercedes middle aged single disgruntled bitch)

Maybe if you get her a gigolo for the night you might get your space back. That's pretty unfair though!

I'd say then just put it on axle stands and put a cover on it and unplug the battery :)

yea feb isnt that long,

iv done the same, my cars been in the garage tho since november, with battery in my house.

i go up there every 3 weeks or so to start it up and just take it for a gentle drive round the block, so he brakes dont seize etc etc.

dont think your supose to leave the handbrake up either so just leave in gear

Maybe if you get her a gigolo for the night you might get your space back. That's pretty unfair though!

I'd say then just put it on axle stands and put a cover on it and unplug the battery :)

Dont start me on it, we all pay the same maintaince fee but she has the option to park outside and indoors but because it is under there block the parking, they have exclusive only access

As a cold start induces more wear than hundreds of miles of normal hot running what is peoples obsession with starting laid up cars every few days? Just leave the thing until you next need to use it :) 24 months isn't long, let alone 2 months.

Thanks Chris, what about flat spots on the tyres ?