The mkiv Supra Owners Club

updated dyno with the rpm

pauld36

havnt been able to run it on road yet due to weather but obviously i understand what lag is but how would you reduce it

Hard to say, could be anything, turbo looks huge for 68mm, i dont know the other specs of it, maybe thats what them turbos spool like, all the same with 700bhp it will still be hugely fast, dont worry about the lag, drive and enjoy i say.

i blew mine up and bought it from paul at whifbitz it was his personal one that he never got round to fitting ,he said that it was borg warner internals but as you say it is very big for 68mm,but ryan reckons that once i change injectors the engine and turbo should be good for 900 horses,however if im gonna suffer huge lag then massive surge in power it is never gonna be controlable,i would far rather have a smoother delivery of power cos at least then it will be useable,any thoughts