The mkiv Supra Owners Club

8 sec supra for sale

Guest blueangel

Looks like they blew up the engine. They'll supply 'an' engine though, so don't worry, atleast it will look fast. I'm really digging the rear lights though, I must say but the Veilsides don't work for me spoilerless. Bomex would have, side and rear.

He removed the engine to put in his new drag car, fastest supra in the world i think.

Guest blueangel

lol the point of the thread was how can you sell some thing as something its not, in the add there are numerous references to this supe being an 8 second supra when clearly it aint.

lol the point of the thread was how can you sell some thing as something its not, in the add there are numerous references to this supe being an 8 second supra when clearly it aint.

Also to the fact that there's no engine and gearbox, including photos. They're just reminding us of it's previous performance so that the new owner can be assured that the rolling chassis is built to make safe 8 second runs.

It was before the engine, etc. were stripped out.

bv0AfnZY0Ek

The car is a proven 8 sec car in other words it has all the equipment needed to run to 8.5, Im sure Leon would be more than happy to quote you for delivering it as an 8 sec turn key car, ebverything on the car is known to be capable of running in the 8's fuel wheels studs shafts etc all proven.

does anyone else think thats expensive for what it is?

shell, cage, wheels & coilovers, few gauges, and uprated fuel system?

You are joking right, the cage in that thing is over 3K in fact that car must owe Leon WELL over 150K over the years. It was last time I saw it one of the cleanest Supras around.