The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many NA owners view this BBS.

Suprash

How many NA owners use this board ??  

75 members have voted

1. 1. How many NA owners use this board ??

• Im a NA owner and I browse this baord often.
    • No option, not allowed to setup a poll with one option

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Aerotop Dave

I voted for option 2 because I'm against polls that only give the voters one option. That's not a true vote - it's dictatorship.

:innocent:

But, But, But............I havent got to options, Im asking one question..........how many NA owners follow this BBS......... :innocent:

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

I have heard you have one of the quickest NA's around. What have you had done ?????

PM or post...... :D

At TOTB I was running with a HKS mega flow filter, full Chris Wilson decat, approx. 3" exhaust of unknown Jap origin on Optimax +2 bottles of Millers. Launching (which I think is where I made up a bit of time on the TTs) on GS-D3 F1s and Tein HR suspension on a hard setting. My car is an SZ-R with an all-up weight of 1,397kg at a recent MOT, and a LSD. I've no clue whether any of the engine internals are uprated.

I've since switched exhausts to an RSR which has slightly wider piping than my old zaust and feel I've lost a bit of lowdown power, but maybe gained a bit above 4,500rpm.

HTH

:looney:

Originally posted by lust2luv

At TOTB I was running with a HKS mega flow filter, full Chris Wilson decat, approx. 3" exhaust of unknown Jap origin on Optimax +2 bottles of Millers. Launching (which I think is where I made up a bit of time on the TTs) on GS-D3 F1s and Tein HR suspension on a hard setting. My car is an SZ-R with an all-up weight of 1,397kg at a recent MOT, and a LSD. I've no clue whether any of the engine internals are uprated.

I've since switched exhausts to an RSR which has slightly wider piping than my old zaust and feel I've lost a bit of lowdown power, but maybe gained a bit above 4,500rpm.

HTH

:looney:

Thats all very usefull, what are GS-D3 F1s, are these normal road going tyres or some sort of drag radials ??????

I thought the NA weight was arounf 12,500 kg, good to know yuor slightly heavy and still pulling good times, where can you get a car weighed, it wont fit on the bathroom scales :innocent:

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Thats all very usefull, what are GS-D3 F1s, are these normal road going tyres or some sort of drag radials ??????

I thought the NA weight was arounf 12,500 kg, good to know yuor slightly heavy and still pulling good times, where can you get a car weighed, it wont fit on the bathroom scales :innocent:

Normal Eagle F1's IIRC.

Plus NA's have always been 1400kg or so.