The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please Help

Guest johnleicester

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, he may have recently got it in stock and forgot to alter the advert accordingly. As has been said, he's very trustworthy. I bought my last car from him, and can honestly say you couldn't hope for better service. He keeps you upto date regularly with your purchase, the quality of his cars is second to none, and he's a bloody good chap :)

hi mate, this car is in Japan still (we are just offering it on a private import service) it might still head our way yet (but we need to shift some stock)..

it was snowing when the pictures were taken (well it started to snow)..

if your interested please email me - as i have not recieved any email from you...

[email protected]

Guest johnleicester
still have not got your email john, also the pics have now been retaking with no snow..(it might take few hours for PH to sort them out)

hope this is better for you.

thanks

Hi mate sorry i decide not to go ahead and will send you the details why. I have a few concerns about ads such as this

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2353682.htm

Thanks

Hi mate sorry i decide not to go ahead and will send you the details why. I have a few concerns about ads such as this

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2353682.htm

Thanks

am not sure why you have decided against it when you have not even asked me about the car (black one) not even an email ? but you come and ask on forum ?

everyone said there is nothing wrong and ad explains in detail what am offering.

now your telling me you have problems with my ads (why dont you email me first ????)

sounds a bit iffy mate if am honest..

i have also recieved around 8-9 abusive and insulting emails via PH some even pretending they are mawby and telling me to take my ads down (i can scan on here if you want) since i have advertised cars in japan for sale.

we are importers and we try and import cars from japan so all my ads are genuine and we are trying to raise business, (there is nothing scam with my work or ads).

thanks mate

I totally agree Jurgen, my suspicion is that another trader is trying some dumb ass, sleazy way to discredit you reputation...! ILMAO They have no creativity...!

JM-Imports kick the ass out of any other trader in the UK...!

I do hope it is not another trader bad mouthing JM-Imports otherwise I might be inclined to let you lot analyse every single one of their adverts publically on the forum and face them down on any legal challenge they might put up.

We may even have our own section especially to post links to their adverts and allow people to put their views on exactly what is wrong with the advert. Obviously it will be comments which can be justified and would stand up legally if they decided to push things further.

So I do sincerely hope they are not doing anything to bad mouth JM-Imports, especially if we can show they have been behind any emails pretending to be Mawby.

I expect an email to appear in my mailbox soon with them claiming it is nothing to do with them, but I do hope they realise how easy it is to track back where an email came from due to the header information hidden within it...

Just been pointed out which ISP the original poster above is using, reading back through the posts I think I can see what this was all about to start with.

This thread is bogus. Start a thread asking about a really good advert. Then post you have a problem with that ad without really explaining why. Then post you have another problem without explaining that either. The end.

Wow. I doubt this will even cause a hiccup for you, Jurgen. Onwards and upwards