The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Interior

chazuk

Hey people

I see these pictures of supra's where they have replaced the interior i.e dash board for a wooden finish or carbon fibre look also the handles and the centre console are all trimmed out in the same look is this a custom job or can you buy the kit if so any idea's where from

Thanks

Chaz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Carbon affect was also a factory option, mine had it. Paul did fond someone but you was looking at well over £500 for a set IIRC. Although Im getting fed up of waiting so might be able to sort something soon through a friend of a friend......

lol maybe just borred of the same jappo cheap plastic :banghead:I had a 200sx before had same jappo plastic.

I ve seen pictures of supra's with walnut I think it makes the car look more up class and more expensive look but hey every one has there own taste .. still looking for where to get the dash from though .

Make your own out of MDF :D :D

I thought all the dash kits were blue peter style,,,stickyback plastic carbon fibre or walnut lookalike rubbish that will more than likely curl up at the edges and look crap.

If you want a proper carbon fibre dash then your gonna have to pay as there aint know way of doing it cheap and getting good results. Exactly the same if you want wood the cheap route just isnt worth doing imo.

Think painting the dash is the best option or if you really hate the inside that much buy a differant car thats full of wood :D:D

Sorry but think wood effect in a mkiv looks :eek:

Regards

Dunk

Originally posted by Faye

I could do you a photo tonight if you're really interested. Be warned though, its not great!!!!

i have seen it before its just not fresh in my mind, and i can't find a picture on here or google searching......

......i think its ok and as my car is brown and cream now i 'think' it may look nice in this one......

.........just in case i get all keen has anyone got a pre-facelift wood dash that they hate!

Originally posted by Matt B

I thought this was a wind up.....:eek:

They really do wooden dashes for the Soop???:baa:

I've never seen it but it sounds pretty horrendous....:p

What kind of wood is it supposed to look like?

Its meant to look like walnut - you can see how nasty it is tonight when I take a photo of mine