The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SW'S 7 Second Supra for Sale

DARETT

$75k

Bargain imo, most likely the best supra in world.

For those that are not members.

With a heavy heart, I have decided to put my hardtop on the market. I have owned it for over 10 years off and on. This car has set many records of the past few years and still looks beautiful. There are two reasons for the sale, the most important one is my wife wants me to stop running the mile, second I am buying a F430 Challenge car and going road racing. It's not the money, its the fact if I do keep the car, I know I cannot stop running it. Right now the car is fresh and can be driven on the street and run at the mile or set up for the 1/4 mile. I never took any of the a/c components out from under the dash. If someone wanted the a/c back in, it would be no problem. It retains the power windows, locks, mirrors, power steering and power brakes w/ abs. It does not have a radio.:) I just had the motor built, head done, full Motec ECU installed and the 9" Boost Logic rear end. We had a stub axle bearing fail at the last mile and the rear end will be getting freshend up next week. Most of you know my car well so I won't go into all the details. Here is a thread that Chris posted up when he built the car. Keep in mind since then, the car is fresh, deeper oil pan, remote filter, 9" installed and full Motec.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=506697

Anyway, I probably have close $200k or so in this project so this will make someone a turn key car. I want $75k If someone has a trade, I can work with that or a good offer, let me know. The car itself is a 1995 Supra hardtop, one of 18 blk hardtops that were imported. The car has never been wrecked or damaged. The only paint work that I had done was on the front bumper and I had the hood painted for chips 5 years ago. All the vins are intact. 53k original miles on the chassis. The car comes with HREs, two rear bumpers, the stock one and the one with the splitter. Let me know if any of you are interested.

thanks,

SW

Agree with you JP, this car has paved the way for the Supra community for quite some time now, it's like the Wayne Gretzky of supras. Copied by many, equaled by none.

Agreed. SW always has to have the best :D

You just need to see his house/garage to realise that!!

I took a few on my Iphone when I was round there, but Devon had loads on his SLR. I'll try and get them up as well.

This is his daily below:

It's a Dinan Stroker M6 5.7L

He also had a X5M for the other daily, and the other garage housed the exotics