The mkiv Supra Owners Club

thinking of selling my APR/SARD gt carbon wing

catfish man

thinking of putting my old trd wing back on the supra:rolleyes: after boxing day and selling my APR GT CARBON wing :( what you think dudes19122010027.jpg23062010024.jpg23062010019.jpg only these photos of the APR/SARD just to give you a idea at the mo,i will take better photos in morning :D

only reason for removing is im moving to a not so nice area and think i will wake up to see it gone :( as i have no garage and im limted to storage space :(

i bought this from a club member who told me it was the APR 300 GT but after reading the threads left?, it could be a SARD GT wing ?anyway It fits stock holes so no need for drilling and is carbon

and these dont often come up for sale due to the price they cost to buy new is crazy :p

Edited by catfish man (see edit history)

What model APR wing is that fella? As it looks completely different from the one I own. Or did you just shorten the height?

the mounting points look different to me than the apr ones as im sure there the same style as my sard ones anyway all the same id keep it looks quite nice i allways think they look better taller though

As these guy's said, that's not an APR, it sits lower and the shape and legs are all wrong, the only difference between the GT 300 and GT 500 is the length.

This is an APR wing:

the mounting points look different to me than the apr ones as im sure there the same style as my sard ones anyway all the same id keep it looks quite nice i allways think they look better taller though
when i bought the wing i was told it was the apr gt 300 , SARD or APR its still the real deal :p

• 2 months later...