The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Good? or a piece of c****

trinitom

You wouldn't get rid of your normal speedo though. I guess this would just try and replace the extra ones people put in so they are all together.

But I agree with axle, I'd prefer the 'normal' gauges tbh.

I thought it was supposed to be like the dash2display like the one in JP's car. Though I see what you mean as an ancillary display.

Now I've got my touch screen pioneer display in the car, I'm looking for some sort of gizmo that displays all the info on the screen.

All very shiny but it doesn't actually report on anything I'd consider useful apart from oil temps. If you could plug in EGTs, AFRs, and fuel pressure it'd be more interesting :) But then I guess it wouldn't be anywhere near £80.

You are right, a bit useless.

Better to go with one of those PLX device that display all the info we need.

Even that wouldn't run the aftermarket stuff like EGT and AFR though would it?

True, but it would be useful if you just want to just display the factory sensors, like water temp. IAT, RPM, TPS etc without a lot of extra gauges.

My Skyline is OBD11 so it displays loads of parameters, and i am just in the process of getting a laptop to connect to the factory screen so i can run the display like a GTR34.