The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra has been attacked!

Evil_Nuts

If they were drunk it will probably be a 1 off. Just need to chalk it up to being unlucky and forget about it.

If it was pre-meditated keep your ear to the ground

It often isn't hard to tell between the 2, your neighbour might have a good idea if they were pissheads or not.

Right boot in the knackers though bud, shame... especially at this time of year when the bills add up so quickly.

If they were drunk it will probably be a 1 off. Just need to chalk it up to being unlucky and forget about it.

If it was pre-meditated keep your ear to the ground

It often isn't hard to tell between the 2, your neighbour might have a good idea if they were pissheads or not.

Right boot in the knackers though bud, shame... especially at this time of year when the bills add up so quickly.

Just got her running sweet too.....was planning UK Bonnet and bumper anyways.....hope the doors aint dented....yeah, they were pissed up....out neighbour chased them with an axe...can see full damage due to the heavy snow thats going on right now!

Can't understand people that do this?! Makes me so angry, and it's not even my car! :mad: Surely it can't just be boredom and jealousy that makes them do this!

I'm seriously thinking that I should have a camera aimed at mine all the time here as if I was in your situation I'd want to know who did this! Best of luck catching them and hopefully the neighbour caught a glimpse of them.

I want to go attach mine to the mains! :eyebrows:

Just got her running sweet too.....was planning UK Bonnet and bumper anyways.....hope the doors aint dented....yeah, they were pissed up....out...can see full damage due to the heavy snow thats going on right now!

Edit your post similar to mine bud :)

It's always the way. I'm lucky that my Sup is locked up 99% of the time. It's funny, the Supra has a bit of a soul to me. My other cars are just metal lol.

Edit your post similar to mine bud :)

It's always the way. I'm lucky that my Sup is locked up 99% of the time. It's funny, the Supra has a bit of a soul to me. My other cars are just metal lol.

Exactly.......we're looking at buying a house together soon......this one needs to have a garage, oh and me and the missus......not me and the supra are buying a house!

Exactly.......we're looking at buying a house together soon......this one needs to have a garage, oh and me and the missus......not me and the supra are buying a house!

Edit your post bud, if you are going to the police it won't hold your neighbour in good light in the extremely unlikely event that they come across this thread :)

i know how you feel my supras parked on my drive but my winter car the accord coupe was attacked last friday 4 lads walking past all drunk 1 boots the wing mirror luckily it folded in and alarm went off..... so me and my bro went out and they ran off down the street hopped in the accord, caught one up round the corner had in almost crying (no violence) turns out he isnt a big man after all and gives us names and addresses to the others,,,

folowing morning my bro talks to his mates who know the lads a few kind words later from them and my bro gets added on facebook and recieves apologies from them stating they were drunk and they didnt know it was my car!!!!!!!!! my bro stated the point that just because your drunk does not give you the rite to go round smashing wing mirrors off ect ect so in all a little vigilante but the police would have in my experience just brushed it off

Similar thing happened to one of my vans last year,some drunk twat and his divvy mate were pulling the wing mirror and number plate off.unfortunately for them my dad happened to be walking past with the dog,and being of the old school did nothing more than walk off and punched one of them right in the face.the other one ran off and left his pal crumbled on the floor in a heap.my dad phoned me and I made my way there,an hour later I arrived to see the damage and the bloke was still on the floor :)

He was in his twenties and should have known better.but thats England these days...

I hope the old bill catch your vandals,I wouldnt hold your breath though.

Sorry to hear about this. Vandalism really winds me up.

It's that time of the year though - week before xmas seems to be an excuse to get pissed up and act like a tosser. I was in Manchester yesterday evening and it was just full of dickheads. I know it's always been a problem, but is it just me or does it seem to have gotten worse over the last few years? :(