The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Has anyone ever fitted one of these exhausts?

tony1

Hi guys/girls,

I have been following these exhausts on eBay now for a couple of months and they seem to be selling like hot cakes.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220710522262&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

What I’m trying to find out is if anyone on here has ever fitted one because when you look at the pipe work compared to the cat back systems Whifbitz sell the pipe work seems too straight. It has not got that 'S' shape to it. Also what are they like for quality and sound?

Any input will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tony

What I’m trying to find out is if anyone on here has ever fitted one because when you look at the pipe work compared to the cat back systems Whifbitz sell the pipe work seems too straight. It has not got that 'S' shape to it.

The straight design will mean it hangs lower so ground clearance is reduced - ie. speed bumps can be a problem, in comparison an exhaust that is curved to hug the underside of the car - following similar path to the stock exhaust - will have a lot more ground clearance.

Yes i have that one.Fitment didn't took longer then 40minutes. Sound is loud but not ridiculously loud, nice and deep. I'm very happy with this exhaust and i paid (3 weeks ago)for it £230 including delivery.

Yes is a bit low but speed bump is not a problem just drive in the middle as i do..

Edited by Gabriella (see edit history)

does anyone know if the tailpipe comes out of the bumper at an angle and up abit if you know what i mean as i want mine to sort of angle to the left and point up cheers

Have a look in the garage of the members who have replied saying they have the same exhaust for pics, see 'View My Supra' link under users name/details.

i got one on my car comes out at angle nice fit welds are good its sound nice but not that loud only thin i found is now i have the trial rear it does not stick out far enough and as it is angled it just touches bumper so ill be looking to change to a straight pipe :)

Hi guys/girls,

I have been following these exhausts on eBay now for a couple of months and they seem to be selling like hot cakes.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220710522262&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

What I’m trying to find out is if anyone on here has ever fitted one because when you look at the pipe work compared to the cat back systems Whifbitz sell the pipe work seems too straight. It has not got that 'S' shape to it. Also what are they like for quality and sound?

Any input will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tony

I have one of these, Fits perfectly and sounds nice. Be warne though, If 2fast2cool dont get the bid price they want they will just cancel your bid as they have with me three times, I got one off another seller in the end.