The mkiv Supra Owners Club

body kit and lambo orange respray

jayl

hi folks had a body kit fitted to my supra dl front bumper,veilside side skirts,trial rear and veilside arches all blended in and finished in lambo orange with a gold pearl

i was not sure on the colour but wanted a different colour change which would stand out so took a chance and hoped it would come out ok

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As above they aren't Veilside or Veilside replica overfenders, they are the ones on ebay that are touted as Veilside and also the ones that an ex member was trying to sell as veilside. Your bodyshop did a good job getting those to blend well I'll tell you :)

Looking good though :cool:

They arent Veilside arches mate but look good never the less :)

Good spot, your right they are not.....

Mine are! :) Look totally different!

Nice choice of colour I must say! Welcome to the 'exclusive' Lambo orange club! Although looking at your pics, it looks alot more brighter than mine

they are veilside arches but they are blended in so look a lot different to when just stuck on :)

They aren't mate, they aren't even close. As I said they are sold as Veilside arches but they are nowhere near it. If you have a look at my car, Blackies car or Grahams car you will spot the difference straight away yourself.

I posted up as many times as I could when these were put up for sale that they weren't Veilside so that someone didn't get burned when they bought them. If you have bought them as veilside you have been missold and I would maybe think about contacting the supplier/seller.

They aren't mate, they aren't even close. As I said they are sold as Veilside arches but they are nowhere near it. If you have a look at my car, Blackies car or Grahams car you will spot the difference straight away yourself.

I posted up as many times as I could when these were put up for sale that they weren't Veilside so that someone didn't get burned when they bought them. If you have bought them as veilside you have been missold and I would maybe think about contacting the supplier/seller.

Theres a whole thread on arches somewhere, Ones like Grahams your's and mine are like rocking horse poop now. (picture in post 15) It could of been worse, Theres some even smaller

yeah mine looked like yours to bu they were bended higher to loose the roundess so the whole wing comes out wider and finishes square like the look of yours too :)

You aren't listening bud. I can see from your fitting pics that they are nothing like veilside.

Veilside overfenders (Notice the boltholes)

http://www.mkivsuprastar.com/Supra/Other%20Things%20Done/Santa

Nothing like veilside replicas:

http://cdn.images.pistonheads.com/aimg/2061/2061163-1.jpg

As you can see from the pics, and your build stage pics, you have the latter miles off copies. Myself, Graham and Al have the first set.