The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parrys NA-TT(BPU) Project

Parry_10

hello everyone,

ive been on the forum a few months now sourcing bits for my project and thought it was time to put it up on the forum.

Basically i bought a silver 5 speed na off a freind 5 months ago it had no mot or tax and the bodywork was abit of a mess but i got it for £1500.

I have now got the car looking nice, it now has a trial rear, trial skirts(i think) and a do luck front bumper with facelift indicators.

I took the headlights apart and sprayed them black to make them look like facelift lights and also fitted a carbon fibre bonnet.

Recently just bought a uk brake set up and just fitted that with do luck braided lines as well. painted calipers and put the supra decals on.

and also upgraded the front two cloth seats to the leather ones.

I am now looking for a complete tt engine to replace my na engine with and then in a few months a 6 speed box.

I will get aload of pics up of what the car looked like when i got it and what it looks like now as there is a massive difference you will just have to bare with me.

Looking forward to meeting members, i am looking to be getting involved with the meets and events

Chris

Edited by Parry_10 (see edit history)

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers for all the comments guys, i knew someone would correct me on the skirts haha, the reason i changed them is because the top secret ones i have arnt fibreglass where as the others where and just had an awful fit so i binned them along with the old bumpers as well, and im from camberley in surrey