The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This is Classic!!!!!

SKI

When I first saw the link, I was expecting some kind of webcam in a supra store... this is miles better :)

Originally posted by SupraStar 3000

had stuff from "Titanmotorsports" without problems.

Are they the same company?

yep.

He really does need punching. Has anybody seen this

I'll save you some time, the only intelligent post on there is this one:

Ok...

I haven't posted on this site in a long while. Since my last post, I have purchased a 1996 MkIV TT to go with my 1983 P-type Supra. Then ... yesterday, I got your "email" -- I won't call it ***SPAM***, because I did sign up for this forum, however...you have reached a new low with this thread.

Mark, I think you run a great business and it's been very successful for the most part. However, since you're being frank and out-spoken, I think I'll take a turn. I don't know how your sales are with your business at present, but I'd like to offer you some solid advice.

I read this entire thread, and every time someone says; "Thanks for the SPAM Mark..." and rants about how you're full of yourself, and comments about calling yourself "The KING", you turn right around and crap on them for having an opinion (likely what you're going to do when you read my post). Knock yourself out.

What do you suppose people would think of a girl who was really pretty, and a "few" people called her "The Hottie" -- so she decided to tatoo this new description on herself whenever possible. Referring to herself as "The Hottie" in every conversation, answering the phone; "Hi......this is The Hottie, how can I help you?" Wearing a T-shirt that says "I'm the Hottie" and having 6 others exactly like it in her closet, so she can advertise this on a daily basis. License plate frames on her car...."The Hottie"....blah blah blah

Yes I realize that you're rolling your eyes and you don't care one iota about what I'm saying. Mark...it's ONE THING to have someone say "Hey Mark Tozer, you're The King" as a compliment TO YOU, but when your EGO is so flipping huge that you start referring to yourself in this manner ... it makes you like like a self-consumed ass. It just does.

When I buy parts online for either car, simply because of this whole "The KING" BS...Mark, I don't buy them from you because I know that you think you're the greatest thing since sliced bread. I buy my stuff from other places, like Aaron over at RabidChimp.com - he's a great guy, full of helpful advice and he doesn't walk around with his nose in the air, spouting off his worldly knowledge to feed his ego. He just works, makes sales...makes FRIENDS and just works his ass off. Just like Dusty does, just like Jeff at SupraSport etc.

Mark - I realize that this is likely your personality, but it's getting nausiating. I met you in Vegas a couple years ago, a few minutes before you put your car on the Dyno at Silver State - and your attitude was so completely wrong, I couldn't believe anyone could be so arrogant. You were strutting around the dyno area like some Rooster, and it was almost laughable. Do I want to give you my hard earned money? No...not with you acting like you're God's gift to sports cars.

The typical MkIV owner has a really bad rep - anyone who owns a MkIV Supra knows this. MkIV owners are labled "rude" and "jerks", and I hear this all the time on SF.com and CS.com - and often times I hear this from people who have had direct dealings with you and some of the other guys from Arizona. It's really sad when "I" buy a MkIV Supra and I have MkII & MkIII owners messaging me saying; "Great...now are YOU gonna turn into a dick because you have a MkIV Supra?"

Run your business anyway you want to. Flame the living shit out of me because I gave you some pretty raw advice (sorta like you did Keith Hart). Or...you could read between the lines and see that I'm trying to do you a favor and speak up a bit to you.

People LIKE to see confidence in other people - people DON'T like arrogance and overly inflated egos, Mark. I will bet you anything at all that you lose business to other online parts retailers because people know what you're really like. Sometimes they even pay a bit more for the same product, just so their money will go to an owner that really appreciates and CARES about his customers. Mark, I don't think you do.

You're so caught up in bashing Keith Hart for what he's doing with SILV, and crapping on other guys who have opinions different from yours - bro, take notice...these guys ARE your customer base.

Keep up the EGO problem and I promise you, it's going to make people shop elsewhere.

For some stupid reason, even though I know its playing the game just as that guy wants it, I have just read that entire thread.

I don't know what the hell is being talked about in most of it and references to various US people who "started the movement" don't mean much to me.

But what I will say is that the guy Mark who I gather is the owner of Suprastore seems to be intent on making himself look like a fool. I read one minute that he helped a orphaned child and then the next it transpires that he once insulted a prospective customer because his grammer in his email enquiry was not up to scratch. (all claims by posters to the site of course, I have no basis for believing any of it)

Amazingly the only people with any constructive input were banned, how does that make anyone want to spend money with the guy !

Although it is generating a lot of hits and unfortunately the way this world works is any publicity is good publicity, though I can't see how anyone would spend money with Suprastore after reading through that load of crap

I had an argument with the "King" around 4 years ago. They had a tri-turbo Supra advertised on their website and I asked some questions on Supraforums only to get flamed by this gobsh*te. He backed down eventually, nothing but a pathetic child.

I only know one person that's used Suprastore and been happy. Better off talking to Dusty at MVP, their customer service and prices are superb.