The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Am I asking too much?

NathWraith

Hi guys,

Being browsing through many Supra's for sale recently on autotrader, piston heads etc and basically I am after an 93-96 N/A Supra for £2500 or lower.

The things I don't want are:

- ridiculous bodykits, veilside is ok for me but only on black supras (personal preference)

- AUTO, would prefer a manual but they are alot harder to come by so an AUTO wouldn't be the end of the world.

- Silver Supras, tbh the only colour I like is the black one.

- Usual things like high mileage, interior condition, engine condition etc.

I have seen some great examples but the adverts are either too vague or they don't answer the phone!

Here are a few I have being looking at.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2288722.htm

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2119766.htm

This one, would of been perfect but has now sold :(

Your thoughts?

I'm looking for something similar to you actually, with a tiny bit of a bigger budget. My requirements are a bit more particular, as in, I WON'T have an auto and I want either a white one or silver one. I don't want any form of bodykit whatsoever.

There are plenty out there, they come up on a weekly basis - just be patient, keep scouring this website and pistonheads. I've seen a few good ones on AutoTrader, but mostly have ambiguous ads.

When are you looking to get one by?

For £2500 you will not get a tidy car, unless someone is desperate for the cash or has no idea what they are selling. The front bumper on the sold one you linked to, looks brand new, so could be a cheap fix of an accident damaged car. Location of the pics look "Trader". Beware Traders on Piston Heads there are some real cowboys out there, ready to sell you a pile of shit for your hard earned cash. It only takes a few hours with a mop/DA to polish a turd.

Edited by Terminator (see edit history)

For £2500 you will not get a tidy car, unless someone is desperate for the cash or has no idea what they are selling. The front bumper on the sold one you linked to, looks brand new, so could be a cheap fix of an accident damaged car. Location of the pics look "Trader". Beware Traders on Piston Heads there are some real cowboys out there, ready to sell you a pile of $#@! for your hard earned cash. It only takes a few hours with a mop/DA to polish a turd.

Indeed, just need to make sure I get the right one.

Anyways, back to looking!

You dont like ridiculous bodykits but Veilside is ok ? hmmm ok :)

Hehe i know it sounds strange. It depends on the car really. Kits on black Supras tend to blend in abit more so they aren't as in your face.

Just gotta be patient I suppose, if anyone knows or has one that meets my requirements, then PM me please!