The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kerons big parts Bonanza!! Aftermarket stuff and some oem stuff

keron

UPDATED 15/05/2012 more parts added...

Ok from now on i will be advertising parts in this thread only. i will update this thread when new bits come in so keep an eye out if you are after somthing....;) as it could be updated daily....

ive had a couple of new cars in the last couple of weeks so got all normal stock like gearboxes...jap spec and uk specs, boot stuff/tools etc, rear lights, all interior stuff, mechanical stuff, steering wheels,cruise control kits, dash panels, boot struts, glass, na and tt engines etc etc so please ask if you need anything...

ALSO stocking a lot of BRAND NEW OEM stuff too like oils, brakes, pads, disks, all service items, door regulators, grab handles and clips, bumper reinforcers, facelift rear lights, glass front headlights, master cylinder repair kits, slave cylinders (gold end) etc etc...basically the bits that people ask the most for!

NOW stocking royal purple synchromax 6 speed gearbox oil...

anything you need just ask...if you need pics of some of the stuff below, please pm me with your email address and i can fowards them to you....

I HAVE MORE PICS OF THE STUFF BELOW SO PLEASE PM ME WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN FOWARD MORE PICS...

So heres a list of bits ive found so far:

-BRAND NEW ALLOY RADIATORS perfect fit, direct replacement, also still allows the fan shroud to fit too. very good quality will fit tt man, na man or autos (if you run a separate oil cooler)...£165 each

-Brand new alloy electric fan kits....twin fans, bolt onto the above too....£100

- Blitz sus twin turbo induction kit, a few days old so brand new! £100

- OHLINS COILOVERS complete set but one rear is bent :-(...OFFERS?

- 5 SPEED COMPETITION CLUTCH STAGE 4, 6 PAD CERAMIC CLUTCH KIT...ONLY USED FOR APROX 1 MTH....3 PEICE KIT £200...(on hold )

http://www.competitionclutch.co.uk/toyota-supra-30l-nonturbo-stage-4-sprung-clutch--6-pad-ceramic-1994--1998_p22491776.htm

- NA MANUAL EL GLOW WHITE DIALS (COMPLETE DIAL CLUSTER WITH DIALS FITTED...) £50

- TOP SECRET REAR SPATS...WILL NEED A REPAINT TBH...£40

- CUSCO FRONT STRUT BRACE... £75

- A02B TT AUTO LSD / TORSEN DIFF (50K MILEAGE) ... £270

- TT BLITZ BOV WITH HARD PIPE.... £120

- BLACK LEATHER SEATS (FRONTS) IN VGC) THINK THEY ARE UK ONES WITH HEATED ELEMENTS IN...WILL CONFIRM TOMORROW... £sold

- RARE GZ REAR SPEAKER ENCLOSURES...£sold A PAIR

- RARE AEROTOP BOOT CARPET IN MINT CONDITION...£40

- BRAND NEW OEM FACELIFT FRONT INDICATORS WITH BULB HOLDERS...RETAIL FOR £108....MY PRICE £80 THE PAIR....

- OMP STEERING WHEEL (RED CENTER ONE IN THE PIC) WITH BOSS KIT (NON AIRBAG) £60

- MOMO RACE STEERING WHEEL WITH BOSS KIT WITH CRUISE CONTROL FUNCTIONS TOO...£sold

- NON AIRBAG BOSS KIT...£25

- RARE REAS SUSPENSION... like brand new...only done 20 something k, from a very late model....more info here...£50 for the full set (pics below) just the shocks, no springs or top mounts now...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?148538-Toyota-REAS-suspension

- FPR ( FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR) CAME OFF A NA...MALPASSI (MADE IN ITALY)...£35

-6 speed aux tentioners with brackets and shock tentioner etc...£60 each

-TT and Na aux tentioners with brand new bearing in...£50 each

-uk spec air scoop (for engine-bolts to the o/s of the head)..£15

if anyone is interested in anything please pm me...i have more pics of some parts

thank you

SDC18330.jpg

SAM_0147.JPG

SAM_0882.JPG

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much for the auto one inc delivery?

i'll pm you tomorrow..just need to check it and condition...

tt engine loom?? auto

no sorry mate...going with the engines...na-tt's

Hi Keron, do you have a UK bonnet scoop and fittings? Prefer black if possible.

2 weeks too late....sorry

Hi Keron! Have you got any electric folding wing mirrors? I need a passenger one :)

no sorry...very hard to come by....1 of mine in 10 have had power folding mirrors, and the pass side one didnt work!

Brand new TRD Lower carbon rear spoiler x 1 left £140

I'll take this mate...can you PM me the payment details.:thumbs:

pm on its way

Keron,

do you have a stock scissor jack? how much?

pm on its way

Mike

sorry only can sell the auto boxes complete..

Hi Keron do you have a drive belt tensioner mate?

pm me the model you have please...i'll check tomorrow for you

I'm after a drivers side door card... specifically the handle part of it, im sure it detatches from the actual door card? would you split one or only sell complete?

i may have one off already so i'll pm you tomorrow when ive checked...is it the jspec or uk spec? uk is real leather, jap is leatherette...

Hi Keron, I am very interested in the rsr exhaust silencer. Can you PM me the measurements tommorrow?

sure will do...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.