The mkiv Supra Owners Club

polished induction pipes

Guest slow dog

Guest slow dog

i have been a busy boy again making induction pipes for na and tt supras just finished one for claiirs na and fitted it last night

(wow what a difference it makes feels like it has much more torque and sounds the dogs bollox)

goona send it off now to get polished and then finally fit again for

the last time

gonna do some dyno runs using a standard box and then my induction and then a blitz induction kit

just to see if there is more gains to be had from my kit

i will post some pics when it is all blinged up

if all goes well i will flog em like a budgie (cheap cheap)

stay tuned for more folkes:p

Guest slow dog

well thats it 2 odd days of hard work and a lot of love spent

on one bit of metal enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s will start making them now so if you want them come and get em i am using a metal filter as well as you can see

and sounds sweet and believe it or not you can feel a difference

there ask claire or ash there tell you the same thing.and a big thank you to clair for use of her car. and ash for getting in the way only joking mate you have been a star.......

gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrr

having trouble putting up the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just stick to cars mate, your no good with PC's.

Have to give credit where its due here and Paul has come up with great bit of piping. The polishing that his mate has done, has to be one of the best I have seen. Im no expert but have seen a few engine bays and things like inlet tracs, can be a PITA to polish, but I saw this chaps attempt at his in his Type R, and it was good, damn BLING.

Anyhow this induction you can really hear when the car winds above 4k revs, you can hear it sucking huge amounts of air, really weasnt expecting to hear to much only being NA. We just need to dyno these to see if theres anything in it. But everyone will always have their views on induction systems, but Im sure once you see the finished product a few more people will be interested.

Still a little disapointed that a few more poeple hadnt shown a interest. Not sure wether this is cause Paul is new and not many/no-one knows him, or weather people are waiting or what, but there's really not a lot out there for the NA, and the prices will reflect our club status, so any memebers will get them at a steal price through Paul Im sure, so a little encouragement would have been nice. Paul wont be setting himself up as a trader, so no one has to worry, but if he can, he will have a crack at most things for us guys.

As Im now able to get most stuff polished through Pauls mate this is a god send for someone like me, who would normally get charged top rate for any polishing work. His mate also knows of someone that can lay carbon fibre, so things like cam/spark covers for the NA in either carbon or BLING should be available soon.

Here you go then girls, these might not be in the correct order, but if poeple are interested can you make a list of who wants one so Paul has some guage of interest on how many he needs to start making.......costs will follow shortly, we wont hold names as dependant on cost, but he really needs an idea of how many and how many hours he needs to input into this......

Watch out there seriously BLING

filter on its own..jpg

Originally posted by Grazer

Looks sweet as fcuk :thumbs:

There are more pics, slight probs with Paul sending them to me at the mo, but yes, the polishing chap must have spent all night on that bit of pipe, cant wait to see teh engine bay pics, except crappy AOL keeps telling him file is to large, more like file is too BLING :D

Yep, that looks very bling :cool:

Can I put my name down and say I'm interested please, dependant on price obviously.

Wouldn't mind seeing it in the flesh and a demo as well :)

Was only saying the other day that I need to start doing some work on my engine bay .....

Guest slow dog

no problem clair i am glad you like it.......

only 3 more days then its 100bhp of nos and full service cam belt

and spanking 4 pot uk brakes

oh and a decat............

then on to the rollers you go girl........

330bhp na supra not bad going girl:D