The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Massive thanks to the guys at AFR, I now have my perfect Supra

marc_p

Well, just arrived home after a 5 hour trip back to get the cars home, for those who don't know, the guys at AFR took my facelift TT6 and Facelift N/A Auto Aerotop and swapped everything over, plus taking it BPU, so I now have my 98 Facelift TT6 Aerotop.

Both cars drove faultlessly(sp?) on the 280 mile trip back and the TT sound absolutely ace, plus, according to my freind following in the N/A, it spat a rather large flame whilst changing gear on WOT:).

So thanks to the guys at AFR and I'll update my project thread with all pics and work done tomorrow(I'm taking it to the pub to show off now:d)

I think I have pics somewhere of all the parts all over the floor, we managed to cut the tunnels and swap between cars, thus saving a few ££££, both axles were swapped out complete and Matt even swapped the wiring to get the stock facelift boost guage working in the aero, im pretty confident in saying that the aerotop appears to be a factory 6spd TT. Marc also went the wise if not cheap route of full service and oil seal and front pulley change, plus a custom fitted FMIC to eliminate as many pipe joins as possible, I believe it nmade pretty good power on the dyno as well.

I think I have pics somewhere of all the parts all over the floor, we managed to cut the tunnels and swap between cars, thus saving a few ££££, both axles were swapped out complete and Matt even swapped the wiring to get the stock facelift boost guage working in the aero, im pretty confident in saying that the aerotop appears to be a factory 6spd TT. Marc also went the wise if not cheap route of full service and oil seal and front pulley change, plus a custom fitted FMIC to eliminate as many pipe joins as possible, I believe it nmade pretty good power on the dyno as well.

If you can find that picture that would be great :D

It definetly looks like that engine has always been there, such a neat job, I really am impressed with the work and I think the cost was very good, considering the amount of work I'm sure a lot of other places really would have taken me for a lot more and more than likely not done such a good job and kept me informed along every step of the way, definetly one very happy customer here:d I'll be sure to give you a good rep up here in the north:)

It made 374bhp at the fly on the Dyno at 1.0 Bar, just need to get and fit my boost controller to get it up to 1.2:)