The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Flocking group buy list with prices

Guest blueangel

Guest blueangel

Ok spoken to my mate that does the Flocking his name is Ash Jardine and the buisness he has set up is called Zenton Concepts he mainly does the flocking but he's also a fabricator working with glass fibre and carbon fibre too so eventually we may see a few parts becoming available but thats for another time.

This is a group buy for flocked interior parts in a range of colours all depends what you want.

here's the price list he mailed me and he also said that 5 buyers or more and he will give a 10% discount on the prices here and 10 or more will result in 15% discount.

Dash £150

Centre console £40

Dash panels £70

Doorcards £160

Roof £80

A pillars £50

postage will depend on what it is really and the size of the parts but as a rough guide a pair of doorcards should only cost approx £10.

He said his turnaround on these parts will be approx 4 days from reciept of the parts as the glue needs to set before it can go,larger parts like dashes can be done via courier but drop off and collection would be a better option due to size, delivery can be arranged if a few parts are in the same area.

If your interested list your names below with possible colour you would like and the parts.

hope this helps you guys

cheers

ric

Guest blueangel

numbers would be cool first guys shall i put a thread up in for sale for names as this one seems to be questions lol and it could get confusing

Hey Rik, just a quick one...if you need spares dash boards, door cards etc etc..let me know as ive just had 4 new cars in....so to save waiting around for members to return theirs etc, you can do it on a exchange basis to turn them around quicker??

If Ash does take up Keron's offer as above I'd be interested in most of the parts

if you have a bit of skill and patience you can diy for a whole lot less check out this kit http://www.frost.co.uk/item_detail.asp?productID=9441&frostProductName=Flock%20Colour%20Kit

i mean how hard can it be ??? looks a lot easier to do than carbon wrap.

Alot of patience, especially if it's a first try. Carbon wrapping is a headache as well!