The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Been browsing on here for too long, finally a proper member!! Pics of cars included..

med

Hi there, I browse on here alot and have been doing so for a while now, and i missed out on last years calenders so I had to sign up fully to get the 2011 ones before they go lol

Iv wanted a supra since I was a child, unfortunately I wont be able to get one for a couple of years yet, until I turn 25 for insurance reasons.

I have just graduated from uni, so will be getting rid of my merc E320 cdi which iv had for over 3years now, and have bought a EP3 Civic type R final edition to get me buy before I can afford to comfortably take the supra plunge. rolleyes:

But if it helps, I already have my ideal supra planned down to the detail lol ;)

A couple of pics below of my new Civic and the Benz for anyone who wants to see :)

Not to sure how to put the pics into the thread so that you dont have to click on each one.

Welcoming any thoughts,

Med

Edited by med (see edit history)

Welcome :)

To put pictures in a thread grab the URL as you've posted and put http:// before and after. You'll come out with something like this:

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd505/mehdiaj/017.jpg

What are your plans for the Supra?

Thanks mate, have fixed that now.

I want a 98+ VVti twin turbo 6speed manual, in black/white/grey BPU+ with a Do-luck type 1 front bumper, Veilside Overfenders blended into Blitz Sideskirts, greddy spoiler, trail rear bumpers, uk spec bonnet, 19" Jade R alloys, heklar led rear light conversion, 10000k HIDs, factory recaro seats, carbon fibre dash, trd speedo, engine bling, 3.5" exhaust, and a full sound system upgrade. LOL the list goes on, iv had it planned for a while now haha.

Howdy :) Nice Merc wouldn't have minded one when I was 20!

Lol, cheers mate, it was amazing driving up to uni and going on random uni missions as it would eat up the miles with ease!! although i did get alot of comments and police stopped me often thinking im driving my dads car haha

Hi welcome where abouts in Bucks are you?

Hi mate, im in MK mate, what about yourself?

• 3 weeks later...

could always get an NA earlier on, and after some time go for a NA-TT conversion or NA-T!?

i got my NA at the age of 22. might be an idea...if you really can't wait for the soop :)

just an idea for ya ;)

ps.love those rota torques on the civic.got a set on order :D

Edited by -Welsh-Stealth-
rota's (see edit history)